Smell of Ice cream

WARNING THE FOLLOWING STORY WILL CONTAIN ASSAULT AND BULLYING IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS THEN I SUGGEST YOU SKIP OVER THIS CHAPTER AND GO ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 

Once Bendy and Boris got home, they both got started on their homework. Bendy started listening to "Juke Box Hero" by Foreigner. he tapped his foot to the beat as he started on his algebra homework. 

"So, what did you learn today Boris?" asked Bendy looking at his brother with a smile.

"eh, nothing much, just boring shit" said Boris shrugging and looking back at his work. 

"Hey, language!" 

"What, you curse all the time," complained Boris looking up once more.

"Yeah but that's because I fucking can" laughed Bendy.

Both of the brothers continued to work on their homework till about 5:00. when it rang 5 o clock on their little coo coo clock Boris's stomach growled. 

"Bendy i'm hungry" whined Boris putting up his homework.

Bendy's stomach also growled he hadn't eaten almost anything for a whole day now. He was defiantly hungry, but he wanted to wait and get the rest of his Homework done  before getting something to eat. he told Boris to wait a few minutes then they would go eat. Bendy was on the last problem. when he looked up at the clock again it read 5:20.  "Wow!, that was fast!" thought Bendy to himself.  Bendy finished up his last few problems and put the homework in his back. he grabbed his wallet and He and Bendy headed out the door to Steak n' Shake for a meal.  

On their way down they talked about their first day of school and how everything went.  

"sooo who was that guy you were talking with?" asked Boris as he kicked a stone in front of him.

"Oh, uh his name is Cuphead he is the brother of your friend Mugboy, I think is his name" said Bendy looking straight ahead. He could see the restaurant up ahead.

"Mugman is his name" chuckled Boris.

"Yeah, whatever, anyhow he's the guy who helped me when that Jack-ass knocked me down and stuff" exclaimed  Bendy as he Boris walked through the parking lot to the entrance.

"Who you calling Jack-Ass, you little fucktard!" yelled a familiar voice

Bendy and Boris turned around to see Jack the bully and a few other jocks emerge from bushes.

"well, well, well...if it isn't Midget and his brother." laughed Jack advancing upon the two. 

Bendy didn't say anything but he stepped in front of his brother to try and protect him. Both jocks grabbed Bendy and Boris. One of them held Bendy while the other held Boris with Jack advancing upon Bendy. 

"You know if there is one thing I like about you bitch, is that you're weak and you'll do anything i say....especially if it involves you're brother!" chuckled Jack evilly. 

Bendy thrashed and kicked madly as Jack advanced upon Boris. 

Jack then Punched Boris in the gut causing him to howl out in pain. 

"STOP!!!PLEASE STOP!!!! I-I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT JUST LET HIM GO PLEASE!!!" cried Bendy with tears streaming down his cheek. 

Jack grinned in satisfaction as he turned to see Bendy with ink melting down his face a little.

"alright, alright let the little bitch go.." said Jack . Right before he sucker punched Boris in the face and knocking him out. 

Bendy tried screaming but had a gag thrusted into his mouth he and Boris were dragged around the back of Steak N' Shake were Jack dumped Boris's body on the ground.

"alright you little twerp..." Said jack as he Began to Punch Bendy over and over again in the stomach while the jocks held him up in place. 

"You ever smart mouth me again and i will personally end your life, understand!!" Yelled Jack as he pulled bendy's head back.

"we should go dude they've had enough" said one of the jocks,

"just a few more Punche-" 

at that moment Cuphead came out with a gun and fired it up in the air, causing  the jocks to scramble every which way. 

Bendy was thrown on the ground and was almost about to black out he crawled over to his Brother and held onto his arm. Bendy saw Cuphead and a few other guys come outside to help him and Boris. one of them picked up Boris and took him away. Bendy began to moan in protest put was picked up up by another person. bendy looked up to see a blurred person with a cup for a head before he fainted.....

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE STORY I KNOW IT GOT A LITTLE ROUGH AT THE END OR AT LEAST A LITTLE WRONG AT THE END BUT IT WILL HOPEFULLY GET BETTER. LOL ILL KNOW IF IT GET'S BETTER EITHER WAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED A NEW CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED SOON DON'T WORRY!!