Work hours

When Cuphead got off from school he said good bye to Bendy. For some strange apparent reason he felt a strange emotion towards him that he couldn't explain he went down and picked up his brother Mugman who was hanging out with Bendys lil bro Boris

"What a coincidence!" Cuphead thought to himself rolling his eyes and smiling that meant that bendy wasn't far behind either. Sure enough Cuphead saw Bendy walking up his way.

Hey again! Said Bendy waving he seemed to have a little blush about him but maybe it was just me.

"Yo" Cuphead said back

"Looks like our brothers are friends too" exlaimed Bendy still looking at Cuphead with a dreamy look on his face

"Uh yeah I guess so....well I'll see you tommorow then I guess said Cuphead blushing a little

 "Oh um sure yeah and it was nice to have met you today" said Bendy kind of frowning and looking down. 

 Cuphead noticed this and did some quick talking to make Bendy feel better. "Yeah I to go to work after school to help take care of Muggsy here" said Cuphead scratching the back of his head and looked down at Mugman who smiled back up at him. 

 "Well see ya then tomorrow." Said Bendy walking away with Boris holding his hand. 

 "Bye." Said Cuphead also turning back around and heading the other direction 

 "I think that you like him" said Mugman looking up at his older brother

 "Well yeah I do as friend" said Cuphead looking straight ahead while holding his brother's hand. 

 "No I mean like I think you like like him, like your crushing on him." Said Mugman grinning up at his brother as they continued onward home 

 "To tell you you the truth mugs I think I actually am" said Cuphead cracking a little smile down at his brother 

 " ooh when are you going to tell him!?" Said Mugman jumping up and down excitedly. 

 "Your funny mugs I don't know yet I think I'll know when the time is right though don't worry." said Cuphead

On the way home the cups passed a store that had some teacups in the window and some coffee mugs as well,mugman looked at the mugs and saw that his face match up with mug on display. "Hey Cuphead..." started his older brother but he cut him off."Yeah I know I try not to worry about it" Said Cuphead They finally arrived and elder kettle greeted them at the door. "How was your all's day?" He asked us as he hugged Mugman.Good did you know that Cuphead has a crush on a guy "Mugs!" "Oh a guy now well that's uh nice Cuphead" said elder kettle clearly uncomfortable about what he just heard. Cuphead wasn't going to tell elder kettle until he thought the time was right but Mugman just decided to blurt it out at him. Cuphead couldn't be mad at him either because Mugman was just a little kid and didn't know any better. "Yes I do but I wasn't going to tell you about till later" said Cuphead jetting his clothes for work and changing in the bathroom. While he was there he got another text from that person.Unknown: hey faggot slut let me see that ass!Cuphead: *takes pic of ass* happy?Unknown: you bet I am bitch Cuphead our on his clothes for Steak 'n Shake and grabbed his wallet. "Bring me back a hamburger with bacon on it if it's possible" cheered Mugman who had started doing his homework. "Don't worry lil bro I will" chuckled Cuphead as he headed out the door . As Cuphead was walking he kept thinking about him and bendy..."maybe I do love him" thought Cuphead. He entered his work area and was still in thought when he bumped in a big guy. Looking up he saw it was Jack. Jack turned around and when he saw Cuphead he gave him a menacing glare.

"You're lucky that we're in public or I'd beat the fuck out of you" he growled down at Cuphead.

"S-sorry it won't happen again" apologized Cuphead to Jack.

"Yeah you bet your ass you are!" said jack marching out of the store.

Cuphead sighed and continued on with his work. It hadn't even been five minutes when he was bombarded with questions about calories and questions about when their milkshake happy hour is,(which is 2-4 pm in case you all were wondering which means you get a shake half off! no i don't profit from this advertisement it's free on with the story)

hell there was even one guy who was asking the most idiotic question a person at steak n shake could ask

"hey do you all serve milkshakes here"

In fact, Cuphead had to call over his manager to tell her to answer the guys question before he called the guy a fucking idiot.

HEY GUYS I'M BACK I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE LATER BUT I STILL HAD OT WORK AGAIN AND I HAD TO HELP PUT A BABY TO SLEEP BY PLAYING THUNDERSTRUCK ON MY GUITAR I KNOW WEIRD SHIT, BUT A NEW CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED REAL SOON, ALSO WHO DO YOU THINK THE PERSON IS THAT IS BLACKMAILING CUPHEAD?