Arc 2 Chapter 14: All According to Plan

~~~REVOCS HQ~~~

In a marble white room decorated with expensive statues and a high rise ceiling, Ragyo Kiryuin soaks in a large pool of glistening water. Above her was a glass window that allowed sunlight to shine through onto her pale, flawless skin. She leaned back against one of the corners of the pool for maximum relaxation.

Ragyo had a towel wrapped around her head, covering her white and rainbow hair to keep it from getting wet. The towel extended over her eyes to simulate the sensation of floating in space.

The sound of heels clacking on the marble bathhouse floor catches Ragyo's attention.

Ragyo: Mhh? Nui? Is that you I hear?

Ragyo could sense Nui Harime's presence.

The footsteps stop right behind Ragyo.

Nui: That's me!

Ragyo lifts the towel to unveil her unnatural eyes so she could look at her guest.

Nui smiled ear to ear while holding a digital tablet displaying various pictures, graphs, and descriptions. 

Ragyo: What are you holding my dear?

Nui: Something that will fill you to the brim with excitement! 

Nui hands Ragyo the tablet.

Nui: Look at the bottom left.

Displayed in the bottom left hand corner of the tablet were two words flashing in red. 

Tablet: [Goshujin Active]

Ragyo gasps in excitement. 

Ragyo: He's dawned Goshujin... This is certainly pleasing news Nui!

Nui: That's not all- it also managed to corrupt Honnouji's Life Fiber analysis systems. Your special weave worked, mother.

Ragyo: So it has- I have a favor to ask of you Nui. A very- special- favor.

Nui sits on the marble floor behind Ragyo and slides up behind her, placing her arms around Ragyo's shoulders. 

Nui: I'll do anything you ask of me.

Ragyo: I want you to monitor (R/N) and Goshujin at Honnouji academy. The cleansing process can be fairly painful- he will likely fight against it and possibly even try to purge his body of the fibers- we don't want that to happen my dear. If this succeeds, we will have another vessel for The Great Assimilation. 

Nui: I'll make sure the groom is ready- you can count on me!

Ragyo chuckles while caressing Nui's face.

Ragyo: -now you've done great things as of late. Allow me to- reward you- 

Ragyo pulls an excited Nui down into the water of the pool.

~~~Satsuki's POV~~~~

The cold open air blowing around Honnouji's courtyard rustles my hair with a gentle breeze as I watched (R/N) approach Ryuko. He challenged her to a duel earlier in the day, undoubtedly because of me pushing him to take this Fight Club situation into his own hands. It took a few weeks of planing to figure out how I was going to get (R/N) to battle Ryuko head on- but my plan has finally succeeded. 

Now all that's left to do is watch (R/N) outclass Ryuko in a display of well practiced swordsmanship. She doesn't stand a chance. 

I stood on a high rise podium behind a spectators table the Elite Four set up. The position gave me a full view of the arena, that being the whole Honnouji Academy front courtyard. It was a cold and cloudy day so all of Honnou city was covered by a grey shadow.