Arc 2 Chapter 13: The Fight Club Part 2

Okay so I've decided to rework this chapter and how it's going to go down. I originally planned on just following the episode to a T but then I had a really good idea and scraped the entire thing. So I apologize if this chapter isn't as long as you all were expecting it to be but believe me when I say that I'm much happier with how this came out compared to what I had before. I really hope you all feel the same way.

I hope you have a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???: Kill her (R/N)... Take the reject and burn it... BURN IT! BURN THE FILTHY KNOCKOFF! KILL IT! KILL HER!

The female voice echos deep within the darkest reaches of your mind as Ryuko Matoi kneels on the crumpled stone ground bloody and beaten. Your vision was hazy and your hands shook violently as the power of Goshujin coursed through you, it's will overwhelming your own.

You: Get out- of my- HEAD!

Your hands struggle to pull back away from Ryuko as the sleeves of Goshujin force your arms to lower towards her.

???: MOTHER RAGYO WILL BE PLEASED WITH US! WE WILL TAKE HER-

You: No- WE- WON'T!

You let out a cry of willpower and violently whip your arms back towards your torso. Then, you yank your arms to one side, the blade of your Odachi cutting across the fibers of both Goshujin and your abs.

A skull splitting screech fills every inch of your head as Goshujin pulsates all across your body by tightly squeezing and loosening in various different areas. Pain erupted from your stomach from the now fresh wound on your torso widens from the blade's slice

Satsuki's eyes widen.

Satsuki: He's in trouble!

She rushes from her podium and sprints like a mad woman to you and Ryuko, sword drawn.

Satsuki: I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS (R/N)!

She slams the pommel of Bakuzan into the back of your head with enough force to knock you out on the spot.

???: We are now one in the same... you and I...

~~~~~~~~One Day Ago~~~~~~~

You sat tired and exhausted before a mountain of papers stacked to the ceiling on your desk. Every packet was a failure report from now defunct clubs taken down by Ryuko Matoi. In just under two months, she wiped out nearly Sixty-Seven clubs affiliated with Honnouji Academy.

Mako Mankanshoku grew into her position as the Fight Club's president way too well. Her whole demeanor changed to better suit her now popular status. She went from a failing naive student to expert of management. The Mankanshoku family also shot up in Honnou City's class system because of their daughter's success in running the club. They were now wealthier than ever.

You spent countless hours each day filing off each defeated clubs as "defunct" and had to arrange the star denotion of over one-hundred students. The look each student gave you as you stripped them of their status gave you a nauseous feeling inside. You knew deep down that you were stripping these people of their lively hoods one-by-one but... it was your job... right?

Never had you questioned Satsuki's system more than at that very moment. You truly did believe in her cause for a stronger, more stable society, but the cracks in her philosophy were becoming more and more obvious as time went on.