Arc 1 Chapter 5.5: Partners

For those who do not know, .5 chapters are short side chapters that give more detail about who you are and the world around you. These chapters are my way of adding onto the story without inflating the length of the normal chapters.

How you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satsuki undresses in her room after returning from the Kiryuin Manor.

She places Junketsu in a red velvet lined case so it may rest surrounded by a cloth that reminds it of the crimson liquid it needs to survive.

Satsuki: You have bent to my will Junketsu and now that were together, we shall free the world of the shackles that bind us to the clothing we wear.

Junketsu blankly stares back through the glass separating it from Satsuki.

Satsuki slides on her silk pajamas and stretches before laying down in bed. But before she gets under the covers, she has an intriguing thought.

Satsuki: If (R/N) is to be my equal- then he must be able to match my strength with Junketsu...

She turns towards the door to her bed chambers, contemplating if she should speak to you.

Satsuki: He'll have to increase his training and possibly even wear a Goku Uniform... but we're not able to create a uniform powerful enough to match a Kamui's yet... I'll probably have to request the assistance of mother...

Satsuki exits the room and heads to the elevator of Honnouji Tower.

Once inside, she selects the sixth floor, the location where your quarters were located, and rides the elevator down.

The elevator stops a few seconds later and opens to a wide open hallway with doors lining each wall. At the end of the hall was a sliding paper door that lead straight into your dojo.

The paper was lit up, meaning that the lights were turned on on the otherside.

Satsuki: He's training this late?

She silently cracks open the door and peers inside without making a noise.

You were sitting shirtless in a knelt praying position before your Odachi and an old cracked set of Samurai Bajutsu armor.

The armor was red and black with ancient bloodstains covering the cloth portions of the outfit.

Satsuki: The armor of his ancestors... its seen numerous death filled battles. An artifact of his lineage.

You: Please... guide my blade to the necks of my enemies... to Satsuki's enemies... to Honnouji's enemies.

You stand up and bow to the armor as Satsuki opens the paper door all the way.

You take notice of her presence.

You: Satsuki... why are you up?

Satsuki: I could ask the same about you.

You: I was paying homage to my family-

Satsuki: How noble of you.

She approaches the armor and takes a long look at it's intricate details.

The large helmet had an Oni mask covering the face. Each shoulder had two wooden pads held together with red ropes and the entire armor was lined with silver decals resembling fire.

Satsuki: Bajutsu. Horseriders of the Samuri. Your ancestors were such warriors were they not?

You: Yup. All the way until the battle of Shiroyama when Imperial Japan put an end to the Samuri. I may not be proud of who the Samuri truly were, but I'll be damned if I refuse to acknowledge where I came from.

Satsuki: You're not proud to be the descendant of a Samuri?

You: No. The Boshido code may hold honor as the guiding cause of the Samuri, but if you knew what they truly did back then... you'd know why I'm ashamed of my history and why I dont follow their "Honorable Guidelines". So I follow my own rules to protect you and this academy.

Satsuki's eyes find their way over to you and she entangles her gaze with yours.

Satsuki: That's interesting. Truly, it is.

She moves a few inches infront of you to where she could feel the warm air exiting your nose.

Her hand drifts up to your bare torso and she runs her fingers down the long scar that ran from your shoulder to your lower abdomen without saying a word.

You were unfamiliar with this tranquil side of Satsuki. Usually if she wasn't yelling at the students, she was deep in thought thinking about her next action.

But right now, Satsuki's mind was completely blank.

Thoughtless.

Free.

You knew Satsuki was showing you a new side of her. One of pure emotional freedom and weakness.

You: Why are you doing this?

Satsuki seemingly snaps out of a trance.

Satsuki: Because- We are now one entity. You took the vow and so I must open myself up to you. No more facades.

She removes her hand from your body.

Satsuki: Only you will see this side of me. So take pride in that fact-

You: -pride in the fact that you're acting how a human should?

Satsuki looks down to her feet in what you interpreted as shame.

Satsuki: Yes-

She leaves the room after sliding her hand across your arm.

You: She's starting to change... There's a crack in her flawless system now that Ryuko has challenged her authority- and now I have to be there to ensure she stays true to her own cause.

You return to your knelt position infront of the armor.

You: Please... help me guide Satsuki to greatness...

The Vice-President (Male Reader x KILL La KILL )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें