~(WHERE AM I???)~

~(3RD POV.)~

Naruto then wake's up to see cage's around him looking at the cage he was in and the others they had collar's on like animal's you could tell some were new some were old  some were women some were men. There were name's on the cage's, Rose on one of them she has Blue hair and a dress on. Then he looked to see Sasuke knocked out in a cage he also saw the person who kidnapped him but there we're a few more. He was disgusted at the place he was in the poor people who we're locked up here, He then look's at the people guarding the place. They had black robes on and looked very creepy he then looked over to the girl with blue hair. The girl notice's and look's at him suprised and then look's quickly back. Naruto could tell she was shy like Hinata he say's "Where are we?" she then look's back and look's at the guard's... She turn's to him and say's "Where the leader keep's the innocent" A guard must of heard her talking because he banged the cage to make her stop talking, Then she stop's talking and look's away. The guard left to check on the other's naruto asumed "So what's your name?" she then look's at him and say's "Rose... Rose corvet"  "How did you get here" Naruto ask's she then say's "well... i was on my way to my sister's but i was pulled back into dark spot near a camp that we were gonna meet up at" Naruto understanding "It was like i was being choked and i could'nt breath... then everything kinda went black"  "Well i'm Naruto Uzumaki" He then say's "I guess the same thing happend to me but not like meeting anybody up i was on my way home" the girl then say's "Oh"

                                                                                                                 ~(TIME SKIP)~

Sakura was sharpening her knife and cleaning it only to see Jaiden yelling at the guard's to bring the blue haired girl to him. She then roll's her eye's saying "im going to go kill somebody since im bored" Jaiden then respone's "ok" She then leave's, The guard's ran to go get the girl (rose). Rose stop's talking when she hear's the door opening to her cell, "Boss want's you" He said grabing her by the arm draging her  along the floor Naruto getting up from his cell to yell "Hey stop it!". The guard look's at him and he then turn's around walking off now draging the girl by her hair, Naruto feel's guilty not being able to save his new friend.

                                                                                               ~(A COUPLE MINUTES LATER)~

The girl is thrown down at the feet of Jayden only for him to pick her up pinning her against the wall with a smirk "ill enjoy my time with you" The girl whimper's "W-why?" "WHY? BECUASE I WAS A CAST OUT I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST SHINOBI!" He say's throwing her to the side "in this world you learn that you do stuff on your own you get no help from other's you depend on yourself" Rose already in tear's holding her side.... She was injured "You'll learn tht through time being here" he say's, "Take her away to the dungeon's" "Yes sir!" a guard say's. Rose now being dragged back to the dungeon, And thrown into the cell now with shackles on her arm's and leg's being tied to the wall The guard leave's locking the door Naruto quickly say's "Are you alright!?" Rose stutter's "I-i think s-so" Naruto then look's over to sasuke cell...... He's still not up yet.

CLIFFHANGER

Hi, yep its me Fnaf_Voyager i was bored so i wrote this. Yay