1:4

The day of the Funeral of Sir Reginald Hargreeves

The Hargreeves siblings all backed away from the blue lightning crackling in the sky, Luther and Diego standing proactively in front of the others. They were filled with fear and confusion. This wasn't normal, even for a family like theirs.

They watched with wide eyes as two faces appeared, along with their figures, before they formed fully and suddenly plummeted to the grass below. When they landed, one on top of the other, groans emitted from both.

It was a boy and a girl.

They watched with wide eyes, astonished, as the boy got off of the olive skinned girl and their hands met to help each other up. When they righted themselves they were still a bit dazed.

"Is anyone else seeing little number Five," Klaus asked unsurely. "Or is it just me?"

The others couldnt believe what they were seeing.

A teenage boy, seventeen perhaps, with dark hair and sharp green eyes, wearing a too large white shirt, blazer and tie; the girl had black, straight hair in a sleek, high pony tail with a few plaits woven in. Traces of leaves stuck to some strands, and she wore a similar outfit, except hers weren't as large as the boys seemed. She was shorter in stature, and her brown eyes were rapid as she scanned every little detail of what was around her.

"Shit." Five hissed when he saw the state he and Lena were in.

They glanced at each other and their oversized suits on their skinny, shorter frames, looked each other in the eye.

Things could have been worse, Lena supposed.