~chapter two~

How it all started...

Liv and her family just stepped foot into their new home which was the first one on the property as it was one of the "less expensive kind." It was still beautiful though it had a large staircase splitting in two directions half way up. There was a huge crystal chandelier above their heads. It was made out of teardrop crystals. The crystals were clear and shimmered in the sunlight that beamed through the ceiling high windows. The chandelier looked freshly polished, you wouldn't even be able to spot a spec of dust on it.

The hallway was grand. For a house that was the smallest in the neighbourhood with only 4 bedrooms it wasn't bad it was actually amazing in Liv's eyes, but Liv couldn't imagine what the big houses looked like. She already felt like a princess in a castle so her mind couldn't comprehend what the other houses must of been like.

The kitchen was lovely the table tops were made out of marble and the floor was a grey wooden colour. The dinning room was smaller then the other areas in the house but it was only to eat so it didn't matter. The living room was cozy it had a massive fireplace placed in the centre of the wall and the windows where ceiling high like in the hallway. The bedrooms were all spacious and two even had bathrooms. The family bathroom was huge and had a shower and bath in the same room plus two couple sinks.

—————————————————————
We all decided on what rooms we should get and as there was only four of us we'd only need three rooms, so we had one guest room.

My parents were nice enough to give me and Dels the rooms with the bathroom as then they'd then have the family bathroom to themselves. Our rooms were right next door to each other so we could chat at anytime, which is probably what we'll do anyway.

I stepped in my room the walls were a bland white colour and I had a bed and wardrobe already in there but that was it. The rest of the stuff was going to come soon in a van that was taking it all the way form LA.

I sat on my bed thinking about the new life I was beginning. No more fake friends. No more of being lonely. New beginning. And the best summer. The thought of that made my break into a smile. I was excited to finally be able to start over.

I started to unpack my clothes and put them neatly into my wardrobe. I also unpacked my skin care and makeup and put it all in the bathroom. I didn't have that many things, I guess I had a fair share but I was done in nearly a hour so not too bad.

I had a window ledge so I could sit on it. I went to sit down and I thought about it and I think this was my favourite part of my room. I could sit here all day and look outside at the sky and at the distance. At the sun and moon and at the sunset and sunrise. Listening to music, having no worries and being careless. I felt free, I finally felt alive, I finally felt at home...
—————————————————————
1 month later..
It was late. I was sitting on my window ledge staring out the window at the trees in the background and the sea further in the back. The sound of the waves calming me. I laid my head back now looking at the scenery as a whole it was glamorous, this really was paradise on earth.

I spun my head around to look at my room, it really was starting to look full I got all my furniture now and it was pretty much complete except a few accent pieces that I was missing, but it was done and it looked great and I was satisfied with it.

The aesthetic of my room was simple, I love plants and nature so there were green plants everywhere around me. It was modern with a twist of vintage. The main colours in my room were light greys and white with a few pops of bright vibrant colours like reds, oranges and purples.