CHAPTER 12: A SUDDEN CHANGE OF PLANS

NARATOR:
Jack- That bastard is with Pitch!!
Elsa- It is the closest conclusion I have ever made. He wanted to destroy us, so it makes sense.

Merida- Hans? Didn't he get arrested?

Rapunzel- Knowing that sneaky bastard, he can escape anywhere.

Kristoff- Guys? (searching through the debris)

Everyone- What?

Anna- I CAN'T FIND ANNA ANYWHERE!!!

Eugene- What?!

Elsa- WHERE IS SHE?!

Jack- Elsa... (taps on shoulder)

Elsa- (turns around) What

Jack- Pitch came. Anna wanted to help, but I told her that she should find a safe place for North and her to hide so they could be safe. I... I made this happen.... She is captured.

Elsa couldn't belive what had just happened. She knew her sister was not save. Or was save.... depending how was she.

But she was sure of something. Ahe had to rescue her.

Elsa- We have to rescue Anna (Dude she litteraly said the same thing she thought. Just couldn't think of a more creative word to say it)

Jack- But .... How?

Kristoff- Maybe we can team up and save her.

Eugene- But how? We have no idea of where they could be.

Rapunzel- Oh this is just terrible!! (hugs Eugene and cries)

Eugene- Punzie don't cry!! You are makineg me cry... (sniffles) too...

Hiccup- I know where they can be!!

Everyone turned around to face Hiccup

EVERYONE- WHERE!!

Hiccup- Its just obvious. Elsa's castle!!!

Elsa- YOU'RE RIGHT!! That's awesome hiccup!! (smiles)

Hiccup smiles and also blushes. Jack watches enviously.

Elsa- Okay here's the plan: I need another person to come with me and save Anna.

Jack- I'll go 

(Elsa's thoughts: That's so sweet of him. But he is hurt. He should rest.)

Elsa- Jack that is kind, but you are hurt. It's no safe for you to go. You're risking yourself by going.

Jack- But-

Elsa- NO BUTS! Rest.

(Jack's thoughts: This is not only for Pitch. This is for Elsa. I need her to know I'm strong enough to protect her and my friends. I don't want her to risk herself like that. Because..... I love her. And I don't want to loose her..)

Hiccup- I can go.

Jack- WHAT?! (looks  with anger)

Elsa- GREAT!! IT'S SET THEN! Come hiccup! There's people in danger!! (Walks towards Toothless)