CHAPTER 5: THE HARD TRUTH (PART TWO)

here it is, my pandas! sorry 4 the long wait. lot of things goin on in my mind. But, it it HERE! I AM SOOOO EXCITED TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS WILL THINK!

Well, short A/N, nut lets get to it!!

PEACE_FOREVER

Narrator:

Jack told Elsa, Anna and Kristoff all about Pitch. It was his greatest supposition. If he did it a year ago, there is no way he isn't going to give it a try again. Well, if he had survived afterall. Jack knew that he had to help, somehow. So, he led them to the guardians. He had not seen them in a whole year, but they seemed to always be happy to see him. He just hoped that they could solve this. And more importantly: that his greatest fear of Pitch being alive are not confirmed.

《In North's workshop》

Jack had let the way for Elsa, Anna and Kristoff to get to North's workshop. The wind helped him, while the other 3 where galloping on the ground with Sven and a female reindeer called Luna. Anna had adopted her after he met Kristoff, and Sven could not be happier: guess he has a crush now.

The ride was very long. Not so long to jack; very long to Elsa. But Elsa somehow knew that Jack was really trying to help her this time. And she was very grateful for that.

They finally got there. North's workshop was big and made of wooden materials, but somehow it managed to disguise in the snow. Jack had really missed this place, so it was no surprise he had rushed to knock on the door first.

It slowly opened, revealing a very tall, robuste man with a white beard and white hair, dressed in red that looked very terrifying. But as he got closer to Jack, he inmediatly laughed in happiness

north: Jack!! (hugs him tightly) (helds him in the air) Oh, it had been a whole DECADE since we last met! Gosh, it has been so lonely without anyone trowing any snowball fights

jack: (breathless) KNOWING. YOU. YOU. PROBABLY. STARTED. A. FIGHT. TOO.... NORTH. PLEASE?!?

north: oh, sorry (lets go of him)

jack: (gasps)

Elsa and Anna walk slowly to him and Jack turns to them.

Jack: North, these are..

north: Elsa and Anna! (hugs them) you are sooo BIG !

Elsa and Anna: so are you! (the 3 laugh)

Jack was surprised by their response

jack: you know them?

north: (turns to him) Jack, i know A LOT OF KIDS, you know?

jack:(thinks) Oh, right.

north: well, don't just stand there! Come in!!

a/n: well, that was the chapter! sorry it was so short, but i am writting at 12:00 am and i am TIRED! remember to please check the same book in SPANISH (COURTESY OF MY COUSIN: "UNA CASUALIDAD PUEDE SER EL DESTINO") It really rocks!

I'll try to write more tomorrow. I hope I have time!

Well, love ya! PEACE_FOREVER

VOTE/COMENT/SHARE