~preview ~

~Characters~

~Livia Lowe~
~Adeline Lowe~
~Topper Thornton~ Austin North
~Rafe Cameron~ Drew Starkey
~Sarah Cameron~ Madelyn Cline
~Wheezie Cameron~ Julia Antonelli
~Rose Cameron~ Caroline Arapoglou
~Ward Cameron~ Charles Esten
~Also known as the main kooks~

~JJ Maybank~ Rudy Pankow
~John Booker Routledge~ Chase Stokes
~Kiara Carrera~ Madison Bailey
~Pope Heyward~ Jonathan Daviss
~Also known as the main pogues~

~There's also~
~Sherif Peterkin~ Adina Porter
~Deputy Shoupe~ Cullen Moss

~Setting~
Outer banks~ paradise on earth

Figure 8~ the rich part of town where the millionaires/ rich live and the ones that give no shits about anyone but themselves.

The south side or also known as the cut~ the not so rich part of town where the so called "dirty pogues" live. These people were the ones that were care free and did whatever they wanted whenever they wanted just because they could.

A/N hello to all of you that have decided to read my story. I wanted to write this as I love outer banks fanfics so much and thought maybe I'll write one. I'll try to be persistent with the uploading of chapters. I'm planning to upload one a day, but that depends how busy I am during the day and if I have time to write. I'm also sorry if there's any spelling mistakes, I try to check the chapter before but sometimes I can miss something. Some of you may of also realised I haven't given Livia and Adeline a character/actor or celebrity to represent them, that's because I want you all to have your own imagination of what they look like and you guys and attach them to someone you know or like. I have my celebrities I've based them of, but I'll leave that to myself heh:)

-J xx