Lil' note!

**UPDATE - I have finished my final edits of the book as of 22nd July, 2020. Enjoy!**

Note - I changed the story that Ian tells Alexis in Chapter 12. So if you remember him talking about his dad, that story has changed! Feel free to skip over there and read that chapter!

Hey y'all! So it's been a very long time since I've gone through this book. But as I was going through some chapters and comments, I did notice a couple of plot holes/mistakes, and it's been irking me. So I'm going to fix those, and possibly rewrite some scenes just so they flow better. Not to worry, the story will remain the same! So if you've already read the book, you won't be missing out on any new information, it'll just be a better book (hopefully) overall. 

Also, I re-read my Author's Note at the end of the book and realized I totally promised you guys some extra chapters so we can get a look at their lives after the book. Once I finish editing the book and am able to get back into the headspace of these characters, I will definitely write up the chapters I promised y'all! And I mean this, I will get these chapters up ASAP. 

I've also been working on another book that's super cute. It's about halfway done, and I'm really looking forward to uploading it on Wattpad! I want to get closer to finishing it before I post it though, so I can update it more regularly, and finish uploading the book in the matter of maybe two/three months with weekly updates. So that's gonna be exciting to look forward to! 

I hope y'all are taking care of yourselves during this wild time we're living through. I'm hoping that this book and all the other wonderful books on Wattpad can help you escape whenever you're in need of it. Love all of you dearly, and I hope to see y'all soon!!

Love,
Leanne Mendonsa.