Ms. Owunam grudgingly started packing her books that were on the form teacher's desk, totally trying her best to not pay attention to Ivandor anymore as the Art students were already standing up to leave the class. Ivandor moved a little from the door, to the side, giving way for the Art students to leave the class. Krisdana, paused as she got to the door where Ivandor stood by, and it looked like they had a conversation that lasted for just seconds before she left with the art students. As soon as Ms. Owunam left the class, Ivandor's smile came fully on his face and he made his way into the class.

"Giwa!" Hassana whispered to my hearing as he walked in. I scrunched up my nose at her excitement.

What was even doing her?

However, Ivandor, who I thought should have been walking towards his friends who sat a few seats infront of us, surprisingly just walked past them after greeting them swiftly. And I realized he was now walking towards..wait..my seat?

Jesus Christ. What's he doing?

Even Yure and Nova looked hella confused as they turned back to watch him walk towards my seat. Shade, who sat by Nova's side, had her brows squeezed together in more confusion than the boys infact. Asides Hassana, noone else knew he had texted me that Saturday.

Hassana however nudged me and I fought the urge to push her back. And as soon as Ivandor got to where I sat, he took the seat in front of mine and turned it around to face me. Then he sat on it, before raising his head up to look me dead in the eyes, piercing his hazel eyes into mine like he was trying to get into my mind or something.

I noticed Hassana covering her mouth and giggling. What part of this was funny to her?

"What are doing here?" I said, with the plainest tone I could possibly use.

His face broke into a smirk and Hassana's giggling cut in. This time, he sort of glanced at Hassana for a second and back at me.

"I know you're not deaf" I deadpanned.

This boy has to be the wierdest individual I've ever encountered in my life. Why would someone just walk up to you and you're the one begging them to speak?

"Actually.." he started.

Oh wow. So he talks.

"I wanted to tell you that you don't have to worry about the whole Dynamis thing. Figured it was difficult for you to make out time for it since you're really busy.." He said. "So..I already spoke to the Jss1s' and I've gotten the list for Mr. Odum. That's just what I've been up to all morning." He finished.

I looked at him to continue.
Was that all?

"That's all" he said, like he read my mind.

"Okay" I replied, as I looked at him dead straight without flinging.

He sort of laughed at my answer and smacked his lips together for a second.

"Is that all you can say?" He asked me, with his eyes lightening up a little like he was actually waiting to hear more.

"What else am I supposed to say." I said. Yes, I said. Not asked. It sounded more like a statement, than a question.

"Uhh.. Thankyou..maybe?" He said in a suggestive tone that made me mentally roll my eyes.

"Why? It's not like I asked you to do anything for me" I replied. I heard Hassana who was beside me making a sound at my rude reply. I tried my best not to laugh.

"Wow, that's rude" He said. But he didn't sound offended, rather amused.

"Yeah like how you snubbed me on Monday ba?"