Part four

Seokjin looked up to him and with a shaky voice said,"Namjoon we just met. We-we can't I don't know you to well."

"I know I know, I'm sorry but I just can not help it. Jin you are so beautiful and when I first saw you , you made my heart burst out of my chest." He sincerely looked at him hoping for a good answer.

"Namjoon I am not going to lie but I feel the same way. It's just way to fast. I want to first talk with you then go on dates then become something real. I don't want to rush it. I'm sorry." Jin looked down to shy to look at his admirer.

"It's ok don't be, and I am sorry for scaring you earlier. Here let me walk you home." Namjoon held onto his waist as Jin told him where to go.

"Taetae look!" Jimin was looking outside the window, watching his older brother with a very attractive man.

"What do you want hyung? I'm talking with jungkook."

"Hey you always talk with him it's not like you are going to miss out this one time." Jimin rolled his eyes at his younger brother.

"Ugh whatever." Tae hyung looked outside and saw Jin madly blushing at this stranger. Taehyungs eyes widened "it can't be." He repeated over and over again.

As Jimin was about to ask what's wrong, he left running outside to his hyung.

"NAMJOON?!"

Jins head snapped towards Tae. Looking back and forth at both of them. While Jimin was inside FaceTime yoongi as they watch this very intense but funny scene.

"Tae? Um I guess you both know each other." Jin said awkwardly scratching behind his neck.

"Oh yeah," Joon spoke up, "he is dating my brother."

Jins mouth dropped to the floor.

"Joon can I go over tomorrow so I can hang out with kookie? Pleaseeee." Tae giving his puppy dog eyes.

"Well if it's ok with your brother and remember it's a Sunday so you guys have school tomorrow. And Jin I didn't know he was your brother. You should have told me."

"W-well it's n-not like we are close yet," Jin stuttered,"we just met haha..."

Even though Jin was messing up his speech, Namjoon didn't care, it made him more cute than he already was.

"Well I-it is getting late joonie, and um I am going to make dinner and I-"

"Hyung can Namjoon  stay for dinner pleaseeee." Tae clasp his hands together hoping for his hyung to say yes.

"Oh Tae I don't know if jinnie would le-" Joon got interrupted quickly after Jin heard what he was saying.

"No it's ok, you can stay for dinner if you want, plus you must be hungry."

"Hyung there is no food in the fridge," that's when Jimin came out while FaceTiming yoongi. "And Yoongi is coming over too."

"OO-Oo-oO, can kookie come over?!"

"Can yoongi stay the night?"

Jin was getting bombarded with questions which Namjoon took a quick notice too. "Ok guys one at a time. And I'll ask jungkook, if it is ok with you of course," he said looking over to jin.

"O-oh um well yes he can, and Jimin you have school tomorrow but maybe Friday."

"Please hyungggg he is going to take me to school and once I get out we are planning to go to the mall." You hear yoongi give a 'mhmm' through the phone.

"Fine then but you guys can't stay up late or bother Tae Tae. And Taetae," Jin sighed, "if joonie let's jungkook is stay over then he can, but none of you guys can not stay up late. If I hear that tour late to school I will beat you guys up." He finished saying as he put his hands on his hips.

"Ay ay captain," they both said running inside.

Jin smiled to himself thinking that maybe today, he will fix up his family issues, so that is one thing less to worry about on his plate.

"So jin do you want to get some takeout for now? You look exhausted." He asked putting his hand on Jins shoulder. Walking back to his car.

"Yeah I will just get groceries tomorrow, I don't work during the night so I can pick them up after work. Yay."

"How many jobs do you have?"

"Well I work at the gas station, a coffee shop, and a grocery store."

Namjoon looked at him in shock, "don't you ever get tired? It doesn't even look like you have a car."

"Yeah I don't but luckily Jimin a boyfriend gives him and Tae a ride to school, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten annoyed of it yet." He chuckled.

"What about you? You walk everywhere?"

"Yes I do." Seokjin said proudly.

"Well now you won't have to."

"What do you mean? I don't have a car and you already know that I can't even afford a Uber."

"Well you have me now, give me your phone," Jin hesitates on giving him his phone but did it anyways.
"There you have my number so you can text me ALL of your schedules and then I will give you a ride."

"N-no! Joonie that is too much, I work two jobs the same day sometimes or I have to go in the night sometimes too. That is just too much." Jin insisted.

"I don't care, I guess this is the first part of how you will get to know me." Giving him a dimpled smile. Which made Jin trip...literally.

After a couple of minutes, they made it to Namjoon car. As Jin was about to open his door, Joon slapped his hand away.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked with his eyebrows scrunched up.

"Um opening the door?" As he was about to open it again, Joon grabbed his arm pulling him aside.

"When your with me you don't ever open the door." He stated.

He kept direct eye contact with him while his hand was on the door handle. Opening the door bowing to Jin.

"Welcome to joons express I hope you have a good ride."

Jin snorted at his cheesy remark. "You dork," he lightly slapped Namjoon a shoulder then procided to go into the car.

"Welcome aboard." He said once again after closing the door. which made Jin laugh hard.

"Joonie just get in." He said while holding his stomach from how much it hurt from laughing.

Something about Joon made his heart beat so fast. Yes there he been other people he has went dates on where they would make a corny joke and all Jin did was laugh it off. It did not interest him. Something about it Joon when he made a cheesy joke makes Jin want to squeeze the living sunshine out of his "lover"
Something that makes seokjin have feeling for him all over again.

-back with Taehyung-

Once the older two left, yoongi and jungkook came straight to their house. Jimin invited his friend Hoseok (or as they like to call him j-hope) and his girlfriend y/n. They called Jin about the new guest and that everyone's here so they don't have to wait on people.

"Hey babe can you come here for a minute," yoongi Called out from the kitchen.

Jimin went skipping towards his boyfriend, yoongi slid his hand down his waist.

"I thought there wasn't any food in the fridge, but it looks as if they just bought food this morning."

"Oh I know. I just wanted them to have their alone time~"

Yoongi grinned back at the slightly shorter boy.

"I have an idea for this weekend."