Part 3

Flashback

"Jiminie, Tae go to your room." Jin ordered.

"Ji-"

"Jimin please." Jin lowly growled.

Tae dragged jimin to their rooms locking the door. Jin sighed and left to the kitchen whittnessing the scene.

"I am doneee~ wittth you!" Jins step father pointed at his "wife"

"Honey please you had too much to drink let's get you to bed." As the parents were turning they saw Jin there with glossy eyes.

"You said this was going to be your last time taemin." Jin said with a broken face.

"Honey he is your father you shouldn't call him by his name." Jins mom persuaded .

"He is not my father. He can go to hell."

"What did you sszzsay boy~~?!" Taemin drunkenly ripped his arms from his wife's embrace. He quickly got the first thing his hands touch which was a glass cup.

Jin quickly noticed what was going on. It went from his father throwing something to him to both of them on the floor wrestling. Jins mother screamed bloody murder.

That was the day he regretted the most. He regretted listening to his mother about taking him and his brothers to their grandparents that live a block away. By the time he got home, his life flashed before his eyes. Blood everywhere. His poor mother's body on the floor. His stepfather is nowhere to be seen.

He fell onto his knees quickly dialing 911 and during the time they were on their way, he was holding onto his mother's body.

Jimin and Tae were worried, really worried, especially once they saw on the news that there was a murder in their own home.

They quickly ran to find ambulance, cops, and detectives all over the place. They see Jin on the curb balling his eyes out. The cops were trying to help but the poor boy was not able to get anything out, just a bunch of broken sobs.

Time skip, 2 years later

With seokjin now 17, Jimin and Tae 14, he was the parent figure. Worked everyday paying off their house and the bills which was not easy since all he had was his high school diploma. He stopped going to college to take care of his brothers. Worked at gas stations, baby sitting, grocery stores. It was obviously not easy but he made it.

Ring ring...ring ring

Jin sighed as he looked at his phone, the unknown number calling him the fifth time today. After the death of his mother, he couldn't get over it. He stays strong for Tae and jimin, but once he is alone, seokjins broken.

The police found his father at a nearby gas station demanding for a ride. He sobered up after killing his wife and quickly left.

"Jin take the day off you look exhausted." Minho ushered.

"Hyung you know I can't . I need this day so it fills in my paycheck. We almost lost the electricity last month." He insisted

"Jin you can always ask me for help. In fact you guys could have stayed at my place. I have two extra bedrooms. Well three if you want to count my office. We can put a bed there."

"I don't know, I want to be able to help my brothers and not live off someone." Seokjin replied as he whipped off the counter.

"And what do they want Jin?"

Time skip 1 year

"Hyungggg let us get a jobbbb." Jimin said as he trailed Jin like a lost puppy.

"You guys are only 15, you guys can't even get a job till your 16." Seokjin took out a pan to start making dinner.

"I can babysit or do something too." Tae replied coming out from the restroom.

"Guys focus on school. And plus I can handle it." He said that as if you can not notice the dark circles around his eyes.

"Why don't you ever let anyone help you?!"

With that, both of them stormed off to their rooms leaving a depressed jin, eating dinner alone.