2 hours later

I got up putting on some clothes and mo got up.

"Where you going?"

My nigga hit my phone earlier talking bout they got him so ima deal with him.

"Can I go please I have a few words please"

I thought about it for a minute and just nodded my head .

She got up getting dressed and we eventually rolled out .

Dave and moane outfits^^

10 minutes later

We finally pulled up to the abandoned house .

Baby when you gon in here don't look at nobody don't talk to nobody Ight.

She nodded

Ima be here the the whole time baby and if you needed step outside ima let you Ight.

"Alright"

I nodded and got out the car open her side and then locking the car . We went inside and I dapped my niggas and we all nodded and went into the basement where he was . I could feel Mo squeezing my hand I knew she was scared .

Aye y'all gon inside the basement ima meet y'all there in a minute . They nodded they head and opened the door going inside and closing it .

Once the closed the door I looked at Moane .

Baby if you don't want to you don't go-

"It's okay I'll be okay"

I just took a deep breathe and opened the door . I let mo get in front of me . Once we made it down the stairs I seen him tied up in the chair with a bag on his head.

Take it off I demanded .

He had duck tape on his mouth.

Take it off

As soon as Quan took it off he started talking

"'Man I'm sorry please don't kill me please I gotta 1 year old daughter I didn't mean it ."