* Cheater!Crush x Reader Pt2

"Please.. please.. d-don't l-leave me.." He clicked his tongue, letting out a "Tch."

"(YN).." He sat down, hand on top of your head. "I don't love you anymore, use your brain and try to process that." He pushed your head deeper to the ground.

"No.. no no no please no.." You tried to lift your head up but he kept it down. "Give me another chance please I won't annoy y-you anymore."

His eyes narrowed, glancing at the female that stood on the door in disbelief. "Get out.. GET THE FVCK OUT!" She charged at the male and started hitting him.

"I WILL!! I FVCKING WILL AND I WOULD LOVE TO!"

He pushed her aside, took some of his clothes and stomped outside of the room. "(YN) you sweetheart.." (FN) kneeled down on the floor and sat you up properly. Your tear covered face also made her tear up.

She gave you a tight hug, hand rubbing your back, kisses all over your face. "(FN) h-how do I get h-him back.." "(YN).."

It was lunch time. Normally (FN) would already leave to take care of herself but she stayed and helped around the house.

"(YN).. it's already 2pm you haven't touched your food yet.."

You were just staring down at the plate. It looked appetizing but you couldn't get yourself to do anything. Tears started sliding down your face again.

She sighed and gave you another hug. "(YN).. I'm still here.."

"You're the only one here.. Everyone already left me (FN) will you do the same.." You placed your head on her shoulder. "I promise in our strongest friendship that I will get new people in your life and you'll regret wasting your tears over that man!"

That didn't help, it only made your cries louder as you got reminded of him once again.

(FN) didn't leave your side. She was always there even if you didn't need her, even accompanying you to the bathroom.

"Oh oh! Do you remember the time when we met?" She giggled, you nodded slightly with a smile that immediately disappeared.

"And how about the first time we had an argument? I was so afraid to lose you! So I serenaded you." She laughed. You felt your lips curving up and soon joined her. "The first time we applied for a job was sad.. we couldn't work together." You smiled.

"But you never left my side.." She held your hand and nodded. "Have I ever? Hell no! That's why I want you to trust me again (YN).."

She placed a kiss on your cheek. "I really really hate seeing your face like this.. You poor little baby you.."

"(FN) puffed eyes goes down.. don't worry about i-" You both looked at the door when you heard the knob getting turned. There stood a man. (FN) got up, pointing a finger at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" She poked his chest. (CN) grabbed her arm and pushed her to the side. "I'm gonna get some quality sleep and would appreciate it if you shut up."

"Literally (CN)? DO YOU SEE YOURSELD RIGHT NOW?!" He looked away and started walking to the stairs.

"(CN).." You spoke, tears down your face with your voice shaky. "what." He coldly asked.

"Don't leave me please.." You stood up from the couch and approached him. He just stood there staring at the ground. You wrapped your arms around him, giving him a tight hug.

"(YN).." (FN) placed a hand on her chest in pity. 

"Friends.. p-please just friends.."

"Fine." As soon as he said that he took a step on the stairs, causing you to pull your arm away. You watched as he walked upstairs.

"IF THIS IS HOW YOU APPROACH YOUR MISTAKE AND GUILT THEN YOU ARE SO STUPID!! LEAVE THIS PLACE!" (FN) pulled you close to her, glaring at the male. He just glared back, soon his frame disappeared as he turned to the hallway upstairs.

"Why would you do that (YN)?! You're making a fool of yourself!"

Your head was down, shaking your slowly. She sighed and made you look up, your eyes had tears threatening to fall while you were biting your lip.

You sniffed and she held your cheeks tight. "(Y-N). I-promise-to-get-you-someone." With your cheeks together you whined with a shaky voice.

"I-I jon't warnt a bew someorne."

She sighed and pointed upstairs. "We need to drag him out firs-" "No.."

You gave her a hug. "Please no.. not yet.."

Next chapter

Reeeee I apologize this was late I needed to finish things in deadline