♡Badboy!Crush x Chubby!Neard!Reader Pt1

Requested by: Puggledoggo19 ^^ thank you thank youuu!!

I want to take a nap

(CN) groaned as he felt eyes watching him. "There she goes again." He thought. He didn't know why but there was just something about this person that he didn't like. He doesn't really like everyone that much but the way he hates you is on another level for him.

"Can you stop that." He didn't yell at you, but he added a hurtful tone. "What.."

"Stop staring at me what are you, desperate?" After saying that hid eyes travelled down your body. He sat at the front of your classmate that sat on the front of your seatmate.

()    (cn)
()   (cm)
(yn) (sm)

From his view he could see you almost completely. And because you were sitting down, your lower half appeared thicker.

He gave a smirk and shook his head slightly. "Of course, what do I expect with someone lile you." Since the teacher was busy with her book, the room was quiet therefore made everyone hear what he said, and of course they laughed.

"Ouch that one has got to hurt (YN).." (FN) said, she sat behind you. You smiled and shook your head. "It's not my faul they don't like the way that I look.."

"(YN) (YN) (YN).." She shook her head slowly and held your cheeks together. "Do you see yourself right now? You're honestly the cutest friend I have.. No offense to others. If you were to get thinner, I will support you but you already look great."

She smiled and added, "You're also not obese and you take care of your health, you were just born curvy and you should love that. Just because some people doesn't it doesn't mean you should too-"

"(FLN)."

"Yes miss!" She stood up and rubbed cheek. "I can hear you from here." Your friend bowed and apologized.

"Choose a country." The teacher said in a tone that felt as if she was handing cookies and insisting you to get one. "A what? Oh uhm.." Your friend looked around.

"Russia."

"Go look for a partner."

"(YN)!"

"Apart from (LN)." The teacher sighed and started writing on the board. "Why can't it be (YN)?" She asked with a pout.

"Because you two are the closest. Imagine how poorly this would end." She pointed at the board. Everyone read what she wrote.

"A history project.." You whispered anxiously because you'll have to be paired with someone apart from (YN).

"I'll choose who will be paired with who, you choose a country and do your research about one of the most important history they have."

"So I am getting punished for being noisy by choosing who my pair is? Cool!" (FN) said as she sat down. The teacher sighed and took her records.

She started pairing your classmates to each other, it was noticable that she was just pairing who she could see and unfortunately for you, (CN) was only one of the few of his friends sitting near the front while you were patiently listening watching her.

"(LN) and (CLN)." You bowed your head down immediately and shook it on the desk. You were screaming internally.

You like (CN), a lot of people do but you didn't like him the way he thinks of you. You're not desperate, and earlier was just one of those moments your eyes would randomly travel as you were clouded with your own thoughts.

You sat up properly to look at him and he visibly looked disturbed but you were not gonna let that bother you and you just thought of what your friend said.

He stood up and started making his way to you. You just sat there staring at the floor. "So." He placed a hand on the desk startling you a little.

"Y-yes.." You took your book and notebook out. "What do we do." He pulled the empty seat beside you closer and sat down, his frame leaning on yours.

"Our country will be the Philippines.. W-we'll use the book and the internet for i-"

"Yeah but what do we do." He took the book closer to him, it was still on your desk and he started to flip the pages. "U-uh.. miss (TLN) when is this due?"

"Tomorrow." Everyone got their heads up with a "WHAT?!"

"I'm kidding, it's due toda-"

"HAH?!"

"NEXT WEEK! It's due next week but you'll have to do a short performance today so I could be sure that you're actually studying." She sighed.

"Yeah I'm not gonna do it." (CN) shoved the book and stretched his arm as he did so, the groan that came out of his mouth made you blush more.

"(CN) this is for pairs.. I can't do this alone, history is a huge thing.."

"Then don't look for something huge." He once again eyed you from top to bottom and laughed. "Oh right." He smirked and you just sighed.

"You don't have to do anything but to read please.." You pushed the book to his direction. You were not aware of it but you were giving him sad puppy eyes. He gave a quiet growl and snatched the book away from you.

"Thank you.. if you find something interesting please let me know so I could write it down." He rolled his eyes. "Why cant you fo the reading- will you just let me do this alone?!"

"No I'll use my phone." You smiled. "Why can't I?!"

"Because you'll just do something else. Don't worry, I'll show you what I'm doing." You placed your phone on the desk so he'd see what you're doing.

He softened a bit, you were not annoying him right now so he had to reason to get mad at you. You were just glad hd complied even if you knew he'd rather choose someone else than you.

"This sounds interesting." He placed the book down and pointed. "Oh.. thank you." You took your notebook and pen and started taking notes. You were not able to concentrate properly though, he's way too close and you can feel his breathing by your neck.

Next chapter