● Bestfriend!Crush x Reader

Reader will be a girl and crush will be a boy here, please let me know if you don't want to specify yours and crush's gender.
I tried my best onto making this chapter very accurate to a real life circumstance, to be safe, (FN) and (CN) will be very very close.
Keyword:
(NN) = your nickname
__________

Misunderstanding

"How about her?" You nudged your head on a girl standing in front of you and your best friend (CN) by the hallway.

"Not my type, she might look nice but I heard she's a bitch."

You gave a little nod of agreement and looked around. You and (CN) have been friends since the third week of school. (Sorry, couldn't specify because I don't know (FN)'s school information, but reader and (CN) will be classmates here (・・;))

"She looks nice and not bitchy." You said as you watched a girl in front walked past the two of you.

"Yeah.. but I don't really know her." He gave a chuckle and lightly nudged your arm with his elbow.

"What's up with you finding me a girlfriend?" You gave a light smile, nudging him back.

"I don't know.. we always get mistaken as a couple."

"What's wrong with that?" (CN) asked but you were not able to hear because of the bell ringing.

"Pardon?" He shook his head and started walking, you walked beside him on your way to your classroom.

You and (CN) are classmates. The two of you were so close that even both of your parents allow you to hangout with others as long as you're with each other.

"How about you? Maybe you like someone." (CN) asked as the both of you walked inside of the classroom.

"I do."

"What? Who is it?"

"Won't tell." You gave him a smile and sat down on your seat, him doing the same beside you.

"You don't sit there." You looked at the (CHC) haired male. He just looked at you, after a while looking around the room.

"(CLN) isn't here yet anyway. Who do you like?" He smiled, dragging the seat closer to you while resting his head on his hand that was supporting it up. ( (CLN) = classmate's last name)

"I said I won't tell. I can't." You looked forward and took your phone, started doing your thing.

(CN) was upset, he was your bestfriend and you were not telling him. Maybe it was one of his friends, and you might have thought he won't talk to you anymore if he found out. Maybe that's also why you were teasing him earlier about girls.

He let out a groan of frustration and took your phone with his hand that was just resting.

"Come on (NN)." You pouted and pushed the arm that was supporting his head and it fell sideways a bit. "I can't, just don't worry about it." You took your phone and turned your back onto him.

"I don't think I have a chance anyway. That's how it works."

"No that's not how it works. You confess and they will either reject or accept it. I'm pretty sure they will accept it, you're (FN) (LN)!"

"That's for you to say, you're not on my situation." You placed your phone on your desk and gave him a glance before staring at the electronic device in front of you.

With confidence he took your hand and held it tight. "(NN) get yourself together! No one will reject you, that's coming from (CN) (CLN), how can you not trust me?"

You held his hand back and sighed. "Thank you. Maybe I do have a chance. I'll try to confe-"

"Without telling me?"

"You'll find out as soon as I confess."

He stared at you for a while. You looked away from his glance and hoping he'd take the hint.

"Sure, I trust you."

"What?" He let go of your hand and stood up. "I'll come with you later after school." He gave you a wink and walked to his seat.

You stared at the male, he gave you a thumbs up reassuring you that everything will be alright. You trusted him, you have been friends for a while, why not, what could possibly go wrong?

The way he talks to you, the way he touches you. Are you really friends? Were you destined to meet each other just to be friends?

You were thinking too much it was starting to worry (CN). What were you worried about? You'll just have to confess and that's all. You just have to let it out.

The teacher went inside the classroom, bringing your thoughts to an end. She started her lesson not long after she entered the room and you tried your best to forget about unnecessary thoughts and only focus on her and the lesson.

..... 

It's time. All of your classes are finished, your items back inside your bag, your phone is on your hand and (CN) is on his way to you.

"That was boring, do we have to struggle for the rest of our lives? After school, we have to work. After work, we die. Maybe you're right (NN), I do need a girlfriend." He placed his arm over your shoulders and walked out of the classroom with you following beside him.

"I never said you needed a girlfriend." You held his hand lightly and stopped walking.

"So.." He stopped on his tracks and looked at you. "What?"

"The confession."

"Oh right! Where is that guy? Let's hurry everyone is on their way out." As soon as he took a step you held his hand tighter.

He stopped and gave you a worried glance. "What's wrong (NN)? You know you don't have to worry about anything. It's just me." He messed your hair while giving you a reassuring smile.

"Come on, jus-"

"It's you."

You let go of his hand and looked anywhere but his eyes.

"What?"

"It's you. I like you."

He chuckled, messing your hair again. "Come on, stop playing around."

Silence. You stayed silent. The grip on your phone tightened which made you accidentally click the power button.

The bright light shined between the two of you. (CN)'s expression turned into a serious one, an expression you couldn't really explain.

『2:16pm』
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh.."

Next chapter at 17th or 18th of April
(I will be adding these when there is a continuation of the chapter)
___________
I hope this was at least near to real life circumstances. When the phone showed 2:16pm, let's say your schedule is from 7am to 2pm.

It is currently 1am while finishing this also, I hope I didn't make too much errors.

Thank you for reading!