Chapter 5 (old)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry, mah fellow readers for the long wait I went on holiday for a few weeks and got into a go-Karting accident. Also thanks for 1.4K reads. Also get ready for some crack and people simping for Izuku. Beware not like anime AT ALL. - Espresso

Aizawa P.O.V.

"AIZAWA!"

"Yes. Aizawa as in my son." I replied calmly even though I just wanted to take a nap. "Now Izuku," I said as I turned to my son. " SIT YO BUM (no cussing around children) DOWN NOW!" I shouted loudly.

3rd Person P.O.V

"But, I wanna stand with Miri, Tama, and Nejire-Senpai though," Izuku said with a sad pout. Aizawa looked at the big 3 to see if it was ok with them, the three nodded.

"fine." Aizawa sighed as Izuku cheered, happy to stay with his senpais.

"Izu you can sit on my shoulders if you want," Mirio suggested to the beaming first year.

"YAY. Thank you Miri~senpai!" Izuku said like innocent, little green bean he is.

"So today we will be working with the big 3 introduce yourselves please." The raven-haired man said in a monotone voice.

"Hello. I am Mirio also known as Lemillion cause I want to save a million people!" Mirio yelled proudly.

"Hi! I'm Nejire. My hero name is Nejirechan!" Nejire introduced.

"I'm Suneater..."Tamaki said while petting Izuku's head.

The class just sat there stunned that Aizawa had such a cute kid with a cheerful personality. Kaminari was the first to come back to his senses. "You're related?!"

"Mhm! Zawa here is my dad!" Izuku said as he jumped off Mirio's back to hug Aizawa.

"And he's one of the best dads ever!" Izuku said as his cheek was cutely squished at Aizawa's side. Everyone awed at the adorable sight. "I wouldn't trade him for any other unless someone offered me a bag of chips!"

"Izuku... You would trade me for a bag of chips..."

"I WAS JOKING DON'T BE UPSET!" Izuku said while tearing up.

"You precious bean. COME HEREEEE!" Mina screamed while running at Izuku. Which he gracefully dodged. "Aww. Why'd you dodge?"

"NO U." Izuku pouted. "Hugs are only for people I know. DadMic says I shouldn't talk to strangers!" Izuku said cutely as he crossed his arms and huffed.

"What are you like 10." Bakugo suddenly said causing people to start glaring at him.

Suddenly someone starts laughing an adorable laugh causing people to snap their heads towards the noise. "Kacchan! You're still an angry pomeranian!"

"WHAT THE F-"

"No cursing in front of the cinnamon roll!" Shouted Mina.

"What's so special about this little kid? He's just short." Uraraka suddenly said.

"Uraraka-san! That is no way to talk to a fellow student!" scolded Iida.

Uraraka P.O.V.

Who the hell does he think he is?! Walking into my class and getting EVERYONE'S attention. What a whore! (I wish i could beat her bum for swearing in the presence of a cinnamon roll! (ʘдʘ╬) PROTECT THE GREEN BEAN!!!) I gonna teach him a few things about 1-A. EVERYONE ADORES ONLY ME!

Sorry for not updating for a while I kinda forgot about this so ye sorry