Chapter 3

It was a quiet night for Izuku, ignoring the man banging on his door and threatening to bust it down of course.

" OKAMI OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OR I'M GOING TO FIND A WAY TO GET IN THERE!" Eraserhead was not having it today apparently. "IF THAT GUNSHOT DOESNT GET TREATED PROPERLY YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE YOUR LEG. IT WILL GET INFECTED," his voice and the banging got quieter, " Please just let me help you," The hero was starting to get desperate. It was too bad Izuku had already passed out on the floor of his kitchen.

" What's going on out here?"

A confused Kagami popped his head out his front door before noticing a strange man in front of his short, vulnerable, kind neighbour's apartment. He decided to confront the man, not before signaling to his brother and his friends, who were studying in the living room confused at the elder's sudden tense stance, to be careful and prepared for an emergency.

" Did you need something? You're kind of causing a disturbance." Kagami observed the tall man, taking note of his tired eyes, utility belt, and the bright yellow goggles adorned on his his head.

" He was shot and he's bleeding out. I need to get in and assess his wound." Aizawa's eyes were desperately pleading with Kagami to help him open the door somehow.

" Bullshit." That was one of the most absurd things the brunette had ever heard. " If he had been shot he would've gone to the hospital. Izuku's not an idiot. Why don't you back up and I'll prove it to you." He rolled his eyes as he stalked over to the familiar door nudging the other man further away.

" Zukuchan! It's Kagami! Please scream back so I can prove to this rando you're ok." Kagami did his signature knocking pattern so Izuku knew it was definitely him. The silence on the other side of the door was off putting. The happy boy always replied no matter what. Whether it be a ' ONE SECOND' yelled out or a fluffy head of hair popping out with a big smile, there was always some sort of reply.

" Wait here, I have a key." Kagami just about ran back to his home to grab the key Izuku had given him for emergencies and dashed right back out, his frantic demeanour frightening the young group in his house.

He struggled with the key for a moment before busting down the door only for him to freeze up. The stranger rushed passed him and knelt next to the bleeding young man sat against a kitchen island. Kagami snapped out of his daze and hysterically pulled out his phone to dial 119 but before he could, Aizawa picked up the boy and carried him over to the front door. " Meet me at UA." Kagami was handed a keycard with lanyard. " The ambulance won't get here in time, and he needs immediate medical attention. Use the keycard to get in and have someone help you get to the infirmary." The younger of the two could only nod and with that the man jumped out off the apartment complex and used some sort of scarf to grapple onto other roofs.

" KAGAMI THE FUCK IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?" the younger Bakugo yelled from inside the apartment neighbouring Izuku's. Kagami couldn't think. He shuffled back to his front door with dazed eyes.

" Izuku. He got shot." That was all he could get out before tears slid down his face and he slumped down the wall and brought his hands up to wipe hide his disgruntled appearance. Katsuki's shock was shown on his face as he watched his brother sob" You call mum now. Need driver. UA. "

" I'll drive you there. I brought my car today, we'll be able to get there quicker." It was one of their guest, Shoto Todoroki, who got up and stalked out the door. The older Bakugo staggered into a standing position and followed with the rest of the group awkwardly shuffling behind.

" who's Izuku?" A grey haired boy whispered to his mute friend. Kouda could only shrug in response clueless to the brick of friendship that would be slammed into their faces after an interaction with Izuku.

Time Skip

Izuku woke up to a steady beeping noise coming from beside his head. Instinctively he smacked his hand down as hard as he could to break the dumb alarm clock he had set. Only to hit a fluffy head of hair. The person attached to said hair yelped and shot up. Izuku was now completely awake and aware of the fact he wasn't at home tucked into his hello kitty blanket. His scared eyes flickered around the room noticing the smell of medicine and bleach very present in the room.

" You're awake?" Green eyes glanced back to meet shocked purple eyes. " You've been asleep for a while. Everyone is freaking out about you." Now Izuku was even more confused.

' Where am I? Seems like an infirmary? But I don't attend school anymore so how did I get here? Last I remember I was being chased by Sho and had a bleeding thigh? Maybe Sho brought me to his school? But he works at UA and there's no way he would be allowed to bring me into UA... Oh wait. Never mind this is definitely UA...' his eyes portrayed chaos and fear as he stared at the bandages on his upper thigh with a bright crest slapped on the middle like a cheap advert.

" Hello?" The boy, presumably a student, waved a hand in front of the patients face, bringing him out of his daze.

" Who are you?"

" I am Hitoshi Shinso. My father has asked me to watch you as you recover and make sure you don't put yourself in physical harm."

" Oh! You're Sho's son? It's nice to meet you, your father really likes to talk about you!" Izuku smiled and faced the boy. He had to stop himself from laughing when he noticed a blush covering the student's face. " You really do look like him. Do you know when I can leave?"

Hitoshi coughed into his hand before replying, " You aren't permitted to leave until your boyfriend comes to sign you out and Nedzu talks with you." His eyes cautiously watching the greenette's face, looking for any discomfort or signs of wanting to escape.

Izuku's nose scrunched, " My what?"

" The loud, built like a tank, brunette? Bakugo? He just left to go drop his brother back home."

" Kagami knows I'm in here? Does he know why?" The freckled teen wanted to cry and bury his face into his Genshin Impact, tear-stained pillow.

" Dunno? Probs I guess?" Shinso shrugged, " You should sleep. Eraserhead is going to want to talk to you when he gets here and I don't think he's going to go easy on you." With that he pushed Izuku back down and fell asleep.

" How does someone fall asleep so easy yet have such big eye bags?"

Hellorrr sorry for the short chapter! 😔 have a good day or night or afternoon. Bye - Espresso