5. The Big Step

26,859 likes - 469 comments

@lucyj_ thanks for all the memories flat 56, i'll miss you :(

@jessh i'll miss passing out on this floor haha

@fan1 who are you moving in with then? ;)

Harry PoV

Its been just over three months since Lucy and I met and about a month ago we 'labelled it' and now we are officially and exclusively dating. It has gone quite fast for us but it just works. 

Next week we are going on our first trip and she is actually going to meet all of the group for the first time and it is a good chance for us all to spend some time together. Since we met Lucy and I haven't really spent any time apart, not on purpose but it just has been that way because she is over here a lot or we go out for some drinks. Lucy also has been sleeping at my flat almost every night for the past three weeks.

Lucy PoV

Harry and I are lying down in his bed and talking whilst going through our phones. I get up and Harry reaches his arm out to stop me from leaving.

''no, don't go yet'' harry says to me as he puts his arms out for me

''I wish i could stay but i have to get dressed and go. I need to go look at flats and organize a moving van once I decide on one''

''why? what is wrong with your place?''

''the lease is up in a month or so and it can't be renewed because my parents were on it before I was eighteen, and the owner won't let me renew it myself without any previous. which is really dumb if you think about it. The biggest issue is that my parents aren't going to pay anymore so I have to really downsize'' I explain as I get dressed and he just lies still

''move in with me'' he suddenly blurts out to me

''what?'' i say in disbelief

''move in here. With me'' he adds

''are you insane? We have only known each other for like three months''

''maybe, but we have been moving fast anyway. And you are always around here, so why don't you just move in''

''I can't just move in here with you, and what about the boys? they don't want me living here''

''the boys like you, and i am sure that they will be fine with it''

''but what if we aren't ready for that step. It could ruin what we have''

'''then we will find out. Look, Lucy let's just bite the bullet with this, live spontaneously.'' he adds

''i don't know Harry, its a big step''

 ''but it doesn't have to be, just start by cancel your viewings for later and tomorrow we can sort you moving in here''

''yeah okay. Let's do it'' I told him, and then I lied back down on the bed next to Harry and he kissed my cheek

''great, and that means you can stay here all day with me'' he says in a cheeky tone

''I guess it does'' I reply then we lie still and hug into each other.

this is big. it scares me, but maybe that's a good thing. and i guess this will confirm if Harry and i are really meant to be.