Darshan: hmm, super busy! Why?

Me: nothing much

Darshan: ok

Who writes okay like that? Phsycopath.

Another message followed the first.

Darshan: okay*

The first one was also right anyway. I shoved my phone inside my bag taking out the book I recently bought. The Alchemist.

I'd never read it just heard that it's a masterpiece. I flipped the book open, scanning the pages and aknowlegements.

*

I was here at last, at his house as I rang the bell. If he doesn't politely accept my sorry I'm going to strangle him.

I literally stopped in the middle of the way to get him a sorry pastry and it wouldn't be acceptable if he denies these.

Forget the looks, they even smell tastier and I could feel the saliva in my mouth, as I gulped. It not for you, Vaid.

I pressed the doorbell again.

"Can't you wait?", Hardik opened the door.

"Hi dick...Hardik?", I pushed a smile.

"I do not like you", he shook his head, in disappointment.

"Who asked for your opinion? Um, not me", I pushed him aside to walk in.

"Tara...Tara...", Hardik came behind me.

"Where's he?", I asked him.

"He's busy", he answered.

I sat down on the sofa beside Dhruwal, "What's he busy in exactly?"

"He's working with Sid and others inside. He doesn't have time for your shit you know. He's not in college, you're", Hardik said.

He's always mean to me.

"I can work with Sid and others inside, too. They'll have a nice time but you won't be allowed", I told him keeping the pastry box on the centre table. "Remind me, why is he so annoying to me?", I asked Dhruwal, who was on his phone, he smiled without looking at me.

"He's like that!", Dhruwal exclaimed.

"When will he be free dick?", I eyed him.

"Don't give me that look! I have no idea", Hardik protested.

"You come home and Hardik starts fighting with you. What's this behaviour you two?", Jyugal mocked.

"It's not even my fault. He comes at me", I said, taking off my shoes.

"I come at you?", Hardik came in front of me dramatically. "You are capable of eating a person and not leaving any trace", he added, sitting down in between Jyugal and Rudra.

"You mean I'm into cannibalism?", I smirked and it irritated him more. "Well, I like to prey on thin people...like very thin. Dhruwal, who's thin here?", I asked, playfully.

"Well, he sits in front of you ma'am", Dhruwal played along.

Dhruwal was always on my side no matter what. True friend.

"Fuckers!", Hardik snickered and all of us chuckled looking at him.

I was talking with them and waiting and watching TV at the same time, waiting for Darshan to get free so I could dump my pastries and apologies onto him and get going.

"But do share the link of your movie whenever it's done, cool?", he said and I nodded.

"I'll, but I don't know if it'll be upto your expectations!", I pressed my lips.