Preparing A Welcome Home Reutasion

"Hey guurrll."

Caroline lifted her gaze at me and smiled slightly. "Hey."

I was about to ask her what her deal was but it all affirmed itself as she blushed a crimson deep red colour.

She also smelled like sex.

Sex.

"How was the sex?" I asked her, trying to bottle my roaring laugh at her shocked face.

"H - How did you know?!" She whispered loudly.

I couldn't take it anymore.

My mouth disobeyed me as I laughed rowdingly, my voice booming off her room.

"I - I," I breathed in as my laughs got a little pit upparetic. " I set this all up."

"ABI!" She gasped. I laughed harder and smile when she joined in. We were like besties now, we talk a lot to each other, even when we're having a faulty day.

"So..are you two an item now?" I asked.

She sited in her seat. "I mean, yeah. Yeah we call each other boyfriend and girlfriend."

I smiled. "I'm happy for you two."

                                                        ^*^

"Hey Dames." I said as I sat on his lap. He looked at me weirdly.

"Dames?"

Lol.

Smiling I inched a few centimetres from his face. "Yeah..don't you like it?" I pouted.

He smirked. "I love it." And attached our lips together.

We kissed a little more until my phone rang, disturbing our make out session, I cursed and opened it.

Angrily.

"What?" I said grimly.

Hearing my brother laugh at me while I'm angry is not a pretty sight.

"Chill sis, did someone get in your panties this morning?"

"Damon." I said smirking.

"You slept with him?!" He shrieked.

"Yep, and it was good. Like really good I swear I was shaking nd all the passion that was insole of me jus-

"Okay! Okay I get it," I could hear him huff. "Look, mom said she's coming with Aiden and Dylan so I need you to prepare the house for them."

"Wait shit, mom's coming?"

"Yes."

"Omg! I need to get everything ready!" I hang up and looked at Damon with a pleading look.

"What?" He asked, a confused look on his face.

I swept my finger around his groin and smiled as he suffered a groan.

"Can you help me prepare the rooms?" I asked with a pout.

He nodded, his pursed lips still locked.

I laughed and flashed towards the room next to mine.

It was a valued space, but it needed a little..

Dylanizing.

I need to find a car bed, with a steering wheel and tyres. Oohhh and maybe a game station, and some hats and shorts, I need to start his wardrobe!

I should call Caroline. 

And Klaus.

Klaus is a artsy guy, so is Aiden, they might connect somehow. I just need to find a Xylem Adjustable A-Frame Easel for Aiden, he likes those.

Omg!

Maybe Aiden will get to be best friends with Elijah, and Kol Oohhh and Rebekah!

God, I'm going crazy.