Repulsive

"Wait..what?"

I sighed loudly. This is why I didn't want Noah in this, he always has the upper hand, he always has to remind me that he likes killing and he always has to remind me that he should be the one to do it.

Fuck him.

I wanna kill Tyler, and I'll do it.

Me.

Abigail Santiago.

The Santiago Vampire.

"I'm going to kill him, end of story. You can either help me or back out, I have Damon to protect me." I said to him, Damon lifted an eyebrow but I just blew a kiss and smiled lightly when he mimingly caught it and placed it on his lips.

"Since when did you start banging the older Salvatore?" He teased. I smirked.

"Since he admitted that he was attracted to me."

"Lol, Anyway I think I'll take you up on your offer Abs."

"Cool, be home around 3 and we'll be ready."

Damon looked at me with a smirk once I shut my phone and placed it on the table. His eyes went downwards and raked over my figure in appreciation.

I walked over to him and kissed his lips softly, placing my legs on his hips and straddling him. He eagerly placed both of his hands on my hips and rolled the passion into it.

God he was a good kisser.

His hands swept from my hips to my ass and squeezed it, letting out a moan too when I sucked on his bottom lip. The passion around us was so overwhelming these past few days I had to repress myself from taking him there and then.

"God Abi, your fucking killing me.." he groaned as I grinder over him, my smirk appearing devilish as I proceeded.

I swept my lips to his earlobe and sucked there too.

"I like to say, sexually killing you.."

Hearing him growl next was a very big turn on. The ways he could get me wet were so over a hundred I had to think where I was before letting him.

And so we did the deed.

The very dirty dirty deed.