Felix And Teachers I

"Ugh." I groaned as my brother got out the expensive car and walked around it, standing by my side of the door.

"I'm not going." I stated firmly. No way was I ready for this shit hole.

He smiled and opened the door, dragging me out with it. I noticed people staring but I gave them no attention.

"Yes you are." He demanded playfully, closing his car and putting his around my shoulder in a brotherly way.

"This is going to be high school all over again." I tell him. He shrugs.

"Don't care, I just wanna meet the fine Bonnie."

Laughing, I swatted his arm away as we made our way to the principle's office. When we got there the Principle looked at us with a bright smile.

"Mr and Miss Santiago, please, have a seat." He insisted, shrugging his black blazer and drawing his hair back.

We took a seat and sat comfortably, Noah looked amused while I felt plain bored.

"I understand that you two have no guardians at the moment, yes?"

Noah nods. "We are scheduling an appointment to meet our new foster mother tomorrow, it'll be before school Mr Black, so excuse us for our lateness tomorrow."

Mr Black nods, keeping his eyes set on us. "Yes, absolutely. Anyway I have brought you your schedules and timetables, also, we took the liberty of getting you a social stage imparall, someone to show you around." He explained.

I nodded in understanding. "Is it a female or male?" I asked.

The smile formed on his face was convincing me to earn his truth worth and respect, like a good guardian would.

"Male, his name is Graysonfelix."

"Where is he?" Noah butted in.

Mr Black looks at him for a moment before carefully positioning his recorder. Pressing a red button, he simply calls out the name.

"Graysonfelix Prestone, please report to the Principle's office. I repeat, Graysonfelix Prestone please report to the Principle's office."

We waited a few minutes before the door opened slightly, and a guy came in. His hair was kinda messed up and blonde, green eyes and lightened skin. He looked like some kinda geek but I wasn't complaining.

"Yeah Mr Black?"

"Graysonfelix, I want you to meet Mr and Miss Santiago. They're newcomers to Mystic Falls High and I want you to show them around. Can you do that?"

The blonde nods and faces us, a light smirk coming into his face.

"So, if you could follow me," he trailed off, nodding towards the door and walking out. Me and Noah on his heels.

Once we were out in the hallway, the blonde turned to us and gave us a smile.

He put his hand out to Noah. "Names Felix, football player, good with the ladies and a very talented hacker. Your name?"

Noah grins. "Names Noah, had sex more than twenty times, being drunk is my hobbie and..I like making girls fall for me."

Felix gives him an impressed smile. "Good one," he turns to me. "Who's this pretty lady?"

I give him a glare. "Abigail, and no, I don't want to give you my number so will you please scurry your ass down to show us our classroom?"

Noah chuckles. "Sorry dude, she doesn't take compliments very well." Felix nods and takes out 2 pieces of paper.

"This is your schedule, Period 1 is History, with Mr Saltzman. He's pretty cool," he says staring at me. "Period 2 is Chem, let's see..ah, you have Miss Clavor in this one. She's ah hot mess!" He insists turning to my brother.

"Is she over 20?" Noah asks. Felix shakes his head.

"Nope, she graduated a month ago. She's like 19 and still sexy."

After we were given out schedule from Felix we walked to our class, it was Period 2 with Miss Clavor. I hope Noah doesn't do anything that embarrasses me.

We walk in and all heads turn to us. I actually feel my heart jumping out my chest when I see Stefan and Bonnie, their eyes glued to us in confusion. Well Stefan's was.

Miss Clover looks at us with a smile. "Hi, how may I help you?" She asks, shooting her students into finishing their work.

"We just transferred here, from England. We got our schedules late. I hope it isn't a problem." I ask innocently.

She shakes her head. "No no problem at all, here I'll just let you sit at back today, so you can catch up with us but first, I want you to give  a formal introduction." She insists, her eyes look at Noah for a minute.

"Yeah sure, we can do that." He replies. I can honestly see all the girls staring at him.

"Alright class! We have some new students today," she says walking to the board, her eyes reach for us to introduce ourselves.

"My name is Abigail, and this is my brother Noah." I claim.

"They are