"Yo, McGarrett! Open up!"

Steve took a deep breath as he immediately recognized the voice of Sang Min. He headed towards the door and slightly opened it. "Sang Min.. Um.." Steve greeted his long haired 'old friend'.

"Hello, McGarrett!" Without waiting for an invitation, Sang Min stepped pass Steve inside the house.

"He, you can't just walk in!" Steve widened his eyes and rolled them instantly as his memory reminded him of the fact that this was exactly the way Sang Min's mind worked. The last time the man surprised him was when he found a bloody Sang Min inside his kitchen. "This isn't really.. a good time.." Steve attempted to dismiss the guy.

"Why, because you've got a hot date lying in your bed?" Sang Min looked around him, frowning. Then he used his head to point the empty beer bottles. "Either your Valentine's night was just as sad as mine or your date drinks like a man!" He frowned and gave Steve a rather suspicious look.

"What do you want?" Steve wasn't planning of letting Sang Min destroy his mood.

Before Sang Min had a chance of answering they both got distracted by a background's noise. "You know babe, calling you an animal is an understatement.. you're a beast! I won't be able to sit for a week!" Danny entered and as soon as he saw Steve's visitor he'd wished to sink through the ground. "Jesus.."

"Detective Williams!" Sang Min showed Danny an odd smile and then he turned to Steve again. "Mystery solved, there's your hot date!" He grinned big when he noticed the awkward body language of both the men. "So I interrupted the two of you on a bit of an intimate moment, huh?"

Danny tried to ignore Sang Min and as a gesture, he waved his arm towards Steve. "So, you couldn't have warned me?"

"How?" Steve frowned. "What was I supposed to say? 'Wait a minute, Sang Min, let me warn my partner in my bedroom not to come out and say something stupid', something like that?"

"No, I was more thinking of something like: 'Oh hello, SANG MIN, what a surprise to SEE you!' loud enough for me to hear. What'd you think of that, huh?" Danny responded.

"Don't mind me.. I knew you guys had the hots for each other, so it was only a matter of time." Sang Min shrug. "Good for me, big money comin' my way!"

Danny and Steve exchanged glances. "You made bets on us ending up together? To who?" Danny asked.

"Just with a few of my former buddies, I hope they're still alive tho.." Sang Min showed his well-known dirty smile again.

"This is great.. just great.." Danny sighed. "Of all people, why must he be the first one to know? I'm not ready for the whole Island to know about us yet!" Danny complained, slightly in a panicking tone.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, actually he wasn't the first one to know. Tani called..-"

"Terrific Steve," Danny cut of his partner. "Just tell everybody before discussing with me first, like usual!"

"Everyone already knows, 'Danno', you're joining the party a lil' late!" Sang Min interfered.

"Shut up, Sang Min!" Danny rolled his eyes while Steve shot the chatty guy a look worth to kill.

Sang Min's grin grew, he enjoyed this a lot. Then he looked around. "What's that?" he asked, referring to the Valentine's card he discovered on the table. "Won him over with a Valentine's card, McGarrett?"

Steve shook his head. "No, because he first thought you sent it.." Steve shot Danny a look.

"Me? I'm honored," Sang Min sarcastically said. "You know what, if this new relationship fails, I'll send the both of you a Valentine's card next year!" he joked. "But that's all.. I like the ladies, you know.. Like that former colleague of yours, Spicy.. Divorced huh? Arrange me her phone number?"

Steve once again rolled his eyes at the guy. "Just tell us what you want, Sang Min."

"Yeah, why don't you do that Sang Min? The faster we're rid of you.." Danny gave their unwanted guest a look.

"Well, it's not the same thing you want, I can assure you that!" Sang Min gave the blonde a wink but then he took a deep breath. "I needed a favor," he continued on a rather serious tone. His facial expression had twisted only a second later as he gave the pair a playful frown and showed them a grimace. "But clearly you lovebirds have other things on your minds, huh? I'll ask someone else.." he said while heading towards the door. "I'll let myself out!"

"Don't come back!" Danny called after him and as soon as Sang Min left they both went back to the kitchen. There Danny turned, pointing a finger at Steve's face. "We better hurry with telling everyone we want to know about us before he beats us to it!" Danny complained while hopping himself on the counter.

"Drop the worrying look, Danno, you're gonna get more wrinkles.." Steve smiled and leaned to his man closer. "And what happened to 'I won't be able to sit for a week' ?"

"I exaggerated, which I now regret.."

"Hmm, as usual.." Steve mumbled while giving Danny a sloppy kiss. "Guess what I want to do with you now.." He lowered his kisses and let his hand rest on Danny's thighs.

"Tempting, but.." Danny let his feet hit the ground as he was wringing himself sideways out of Steve's strong, greedy arms. "This house attracts too many people so we better watch out.. Besides, I need coffee," he said while he grabbed himself a coffee mug.

"I can use a cup too, I'll make us breakfast too and after that I need you to go pick up Eddie at Tani's," Steve shared. Then he told him about Junior.

"Can I use your car? Mine just had a car wash and Eddie's shredding..-" Danny shook his head as Steve was frowning while throwing a suspicious laugh at him. "Of course I can't use your car, why do I even ask?"

"I need it myself," Steve simply said.

Danny looked at his partner stir the eggs. "Let me guess, Sang Min?" He knew the tall control freak too well. "You just have to know why he came to visit you."

"It's probably nothing but Sang Min's on the right track, let's keep it that way. I'll make it up to you later.."

A/N:

Don't we all love Sang Min? I know I do so I had to add him.

Let me know what you think =D Vote & comment if you like :D

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Quick edit :)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 06, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Valentine's Day in Hawaii (H50 McDanno story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें