four

°°°

°°°

The next day four boys arrived at Soobin's home as planned. Taehyun rang the bell and Soobin (who's Zabin you know?) opened to welcome them.

"Perfect timing!" Soobin smiled at them making Yeonjun surprised thinking what made him so energetic today.

"Come in. Let's eat snacks before starting our studies. I've completed them though so all I need is to help you all." He spoke.

They all entered and made themselves comfortable. Soobin's house is one of those houses where every wall is bubbly, cozy and warm. But today it feels isolated and abandoned. They came before several times and each time Zabin had to stay away as per as no one should know that they're twins according to their parents.

"Where's uncle and aunty Soob?" Yeonjun asked shifting his posture on the couch.

"Well uhm they are out of the city for a vacation, spending and enjoying time together." Soobin replied, arranging the notes and assignments.

"Oh that's good." Taehyun snickered while holding English assignment of Soobin to see. He was expecting the handwriting to be as similar as Soobin handwriting and he felt relieved after seeing that it was exactly his handwriting. Yet they need to know what's wrong.

After 3 hours when the clock finally hit at 8 pm, they all sighed. Their assignments are almost done.

"Let's have cold coffee and then continue again." Yeonjun whined.

"Uh okay I'll make-" Yeonjun cut so called Soobin snorting, "What Soobin? You forgot the last time you made coffee for us was so horrible. I always make perfect coffee so as usual I'm going to prepare for you all."

"Are you sure?" Soobin tensed up.

"Of course. This isn't the first time we are here." Yeonjun chuckled before making his way to the kitchen.

He quickly texted Beomgyu to proceed the next step.

"Sooobin I just remembered that I once forgot my headphone in your room. Take me to your room." Beomgyu groaned making Zabin sigh, "Uh okay follow me."

As soon as both of them headed for upstairs towards Soobin's bedroom, Yeonjun sneakily went upstairs too, giving a thumbs up to Hyuka and Taehyun.

Kai and Taehyun began to search everywhere in the living room. Yeonjun felt a bit displeased thinking that he could find something in Soobin's bedroom if Beomgyu and Soobin wasn't there.

He started to seek carefully and thoroughly in guest room, in accessories here and there until his attention caught the locked room of Soobin parents. He came near and thought it must be locked because his parents aren't here. But a really disgusting, stinking foul made him suffocated suddenly. He scrunched up his nose and coughed a bit before moving from there quickly. Whatever the smell was of he assumed that maybe a big rat died inside of the room.

Another locked room came in front of his sight which he didn't take seriously because that room is always locked even before these weird shits. He didn't know that it was room of Zabin. He just wanted to find some clue or information but he wasn't sure if he would be able to get any.

"Only the storeroom is left." Yeonjun whispered slowly to himself and reached there. He frowned noticing that even the storeroom is locked. He sighed loudly facing the locked storeroom door. No sooner had he exhaled loudly than a sound of muffled voice was heard by Yeonjun.
He leaned on the door to hear properly thinking what's the sound of.

Yeonjun flinched when a cold voice interrupts his deliberation, "What are you doing here?"

He nervously stood properly, fixing his hair and looked at Soobin. Soobin was looking at him with a raised eyebrow, arm crossed chest. Beomgyu was rushing over Soobin  yelling, "Soobin wait where-" he stopped seeing Yeonjun caught red handed.

"Well actually I found Beomgyu's headphone in the kitchen cabinet while making coffee. So I was coming to your room to say that I found it but then I stopped here... Because the sounds of mice are so aesthetic to hear so I couldn't resist myself." Yeonjun laughed, glancing at Beomgyu indicating to help.

"Soo-bean you kept it in the kitchen right?" Beomgyu laughed along with Yeonjun. Soobin examined them before joining them in laughter, "Maybe? I don't remember." Maybe Soobin did before as Zabin didn't know how it landed in kitchen so he added, "Nice Yeonjun hyung isso funny. Aesthetic mice sound? Hahaha let's go downstairs."

Beomgyu shouted saying yes to alert Taekai downstairs. Relief washed over Beom and Yeonjun face. They went downstairs, Taehyun and Kai sat back in their position. Yeonjun served coffee afterwards they finished their study and left Soobin's house.

"I found nothing. My energy went in vain." Yeonjun lowered his head and kicked a pebble being sad.

"I wonder why there's so many knives in the drawer." Kai whispered.

(A/N): 

Thank you
Take care and
Keep supporting XOXO<3