Chapter 10

TEO LIM

Kia came back home and I f ucking want to curse her. because she said earlier, saglit lang sya but what did she take so d amn  long?

"A—asan si  Thunder?" He asked me but I just glared at her and went out the door.

I really want to talk to Athena coz' I miss her so much. I haven't talked to her for a few months because of my family issues.  I don't want to blame her for what her mother did— It's just her mother and she doesn't. I know she loves me so d amn much so she can't do that crazy things.

I drove fast until I reached her condo building. I entered the elevator and press the second floor where her condo unit is located.

I opened the door of her room and I found her in the living room watching television.

"Athena" I called her. He was shocked to see me, she turn off the television and approach me.

"T -teo, what are you doing here?" she asked me.

"What do you think Athena?" I asked her back.

"I don't know Teo, tapos na tayo diba?" Usal nya na nagpawala ng ngiti sa mga labi ko. Lumapit ako sa kanya at hinila sya para makaupo kami sa sofa.

"Ath I'm here because I miss you hindi mo ba ko na miss hm? what are you talking about that were done?" I told and asked her.

Her face got serious like me "Teo since you got married we're done, you're married so please stay away from me" I felt Irritated on what she said.

Kiana and I just got married on that d amn paper and I don't like her nor love.

"No Athena I don't want to loose you again..just tell me you love me, makikipag-annual ako kay Kiana" I said without thinking,

All I want is Athena. F uck that merger d amn that company!

Natawa si Athena sa sinabi ko na akala mo nagbibiro ako "Nahihibang ka na ba? Kiana loves you and I know it for a long time don't torture her!" she pointed me "you already have a child so please let me go" she plead.

"Ath if I and Kiana will separate I can still support my child if that's what you're bothering about"

"No Teo you won't divorce with your wife, I beg you have mercy on your son" F uck napahilamos ako sa sariling mukha.

D amn it bat ba pinipilit nya ko kay Kiana e' hindi naman ako masaya kapag kapiling yon. Hindi ko magagawa ang plano ko kung aayaw si Athena.

I held my breath before speaking again "Ath listen I can handle it don't push me away" I tried to explain pero umiling iling lang ito.  I can't think any plan so I kneel down and hold her hands.

"What are you doing Teo? tumayo ka nga!" She's now frustrated from what I'm doing, I can see that in her eyes. d amn d amn da mn it!

"I'll stand if you said you love me and you won't break up with me" I said in a finality tone.

"Teo, don't be so immature tumayo ka na dyan wag mo na ko pahirapan" nagngingitngit na ko sa galit sa mga explanation nya but I control myself ayokong magpadalos-dalos at baka masaktan ko pa sya.

"All I want Athena is— you hindi mo na ba ako mahal"  I asked her. I've been waiting for her to say she loves me but I still haven't heard anything.

"T—eo please layuan mo na lang ako, ayokong masaktan kita sa pangalawang pagkakataon" she stated.. I'm confused damn it!

"What do you mean Ath?" I asked her because of my curiosity.