Part 10

It was finally the day of the opening ceremony of GK inter Korean branch, and everyone was there.But there was one thing, you still didn't know that Jungkook was here too, but he knew it, he came here even when he hated going out with IU, because he wanted to see you.

Your POV:
"Congratulations, miss y/n,"
"Thank you, Mr.Park"
"Congratulations, madam"
"Thank you very much"

Everyone was congratulating you and you felt really happy that you have come so far. Then suddenly you felt really sad, like a hole is being dug in your heart, you started to remember the love of your life, Jungkook.

"Oh y/n even in the ceremony your thinking about him, get a hold of your thoughts" you said to yourself.

Without even knowing your face began to show deep sadness.

"Y/n - ah, are you feeling ok, honey?"your mom asked.
"O-oh y-yes oemma, I am just a little tired that's it"
"Ok then, make sure you rest well after this"
"Yes eomma, I will"

"Madam, you now have to greet the celebrities" your secretary said.
"Ok sure"
"This way madam"

You greeted a few artists, who were from many different countries and finally you saw BTS.

"Madam next is BTS"
"U-um should I greet them now?"
"Yes madam is there anything you need?"
"N-no I will greet them"

"Anneonghaseoyo"
"Oh y/n! It's so nice to meet you from a long time" Taehyung shouted.
"Y/n how have you been?" Rm asked.
"Y/n - ah don't be so formal, we are still friends" Suga said.
"U-um how have you guys been oppa"
"We are doing great y/n, and thanks for inviting us here"Jin said.
"Oh your welcome oppa"
"And also congratulations, y/n" Jimin said.
"Thanks a lot oppa"
"Madam the next artist would like to meet you" your secretary said.
"Oh ok, I have to go now oppa"
"Oh yeah sure, you must be very busy" J-hope said.
"Yes I am, bye oppa"

You were so shocked, you can't remember inviting them, well obviously you told Mr. Choi to invite famous celebrities, so yeah it actually made sense now.But you were disappointed because you saw Jungkook and he saw you too, but he didn't talk to you or at least smile.
You greeted the rest of the celebrities and it was almost time for the ceremony to end when......

I was walking towards the dressing room to rest a little when I heard someone run behind me and grabbed my wrist.
I turned around and was shocked because it was Jungkook!

"J-Jungkook what are you doing?"

He didn't reply and pulled you closer to him and kissed you passionately.
You were shocked. You tried to pull yourself out but he didn't let you to do it. Before even realizing it, almost everyone was staring at both of you.

"Jungkook what do you think you are doing"someone shouted.
He suddenly stopped and released you from his tight grip.
You both turn around and saw IU.
"Jungkook how could you do this to me" IU' s voice cracked.
But Jungkook doesn't seem to care........

Hey guys, what do you think about y/n and Jungkook meeting in the ceremony like this?