Part 8

Jungkook and IU left the shopping mall and are now having coffee in a shop.

Jungkook POV:

"Hey Jungkook, do you know that GK company?"
*jungkook froze *
"U- um yeah it's quite famous these days isn't it"
"Well yeah I got an email now from my manager saying that I got an invitation for their new opening"
"Oh that's nice"
"Maybe you will get one too"
I quickly changed the topic.
"Hey anyway did you finish drinking ?Let's leave now"

End of Jungkook's POV

And then they left, he dropped IU at her dorm and returned to the bts dorm.

"Jk !!! Your back," J-hope cheered.
"Jungkook we have good news and bad news" Namjoon said.
"Huh?"
"Just tell what you want to know first"Jimin said.
"The good news first , hyung"
"Ok , we got an invitation to y/n's company opening"
"Really!! Wow that's great I will get to see her finally"
"Hey , you knew about the invitation?" V asked.
"Why are you saying that hyung?"
"I don't know, it's been a year since you saw each other, and you did say you love her, and I kinda expected more reaction" V replied.
"Oh yeah actually, when I was with IU she got her invitation, and anyway what's the bad news?"
"We will be going together,but Jungkook will have a partner, which is IU" Suga said.
Jungkook's mood went down
"Arrgghh, that IU has to come there too!!! Isn't bts having 7 member and all those are boys?"
"Well ...... Jungkook-ah listen the fans wanted you two to come together"
"Can't they think about my side too, whether I am happy about always going out with a person whom they say me to go with!!!"
"Jungkook calm down, of course army cares about you, your just in a bad mood, we know you don't like IU" Jin said.
"I will talk to PD Nim about this ok? But for now please go with her" RM said.
"Fine!!!!!!" Jungkook replied in a low voice.

You and your secretary went to your private dress designer to fit on your outfit for the opening.

Your POV:

"Yes that is what I wanted, you have done a great job Mrs.Park ( the designer's name )"
"I am glad you like it ma'm"

You paid her and left to go to the shopping mall, since you haven't gone shopping in a while.

This is what you wore to go there:

While you were in the mall your phone ringed and you received a news alert, which said that Jungkook and IU was in the mall that you are in a few hours ago and that now their officially dating

which said that Jungkook and IU was in the mall that you are in a few hours ago and that now their officially dating.
"Is everything ok madam?" your secretary asked.
"Huh? Oh yes, it's just a news alert, by the way did you call my make up artist?"
"Yes madam, I called her and set up the date"
"Good"

End of your POV

You finished shopping and returned home.

Hey guys , I hope you like part 8 of this story. 😊😊

 😊😊