"I think I'm catching your drift Bro," I smirked.

"Danny." We both said in unison but that was when Scott came grabbing Stiles and me.

"Jackson knows." He said and we looked at him.

"What do you mean he knows?" I asked.

"He knows I'm a.. werewolf." He whispered

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asked.

"I have no idea!"

I do. I hummed thinking.

"Did he say it out loud?" Stiles asked

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clear!" Scott whisper yelled.

"This isn't that bad- who can he tell?" Stiles hummed

"Allison's dad," I said

"Oh, this is bad," Stiles whined. "Does he know about Allison's father?" He asked and Scott shrugged.

"Probably not considering they are hunters and I don't think he'd be Toying with Allison if he knew," I said and they looked at me. "Wait does he know about me..?" I mumbled and Scott sighed.

"No, he threatened me with you and Allison. Allison bad, you, I don't care about." He said and I stopped walking, looking at him mouth agape. "Wait-no! That's not what I meant!" He said grabbing my hand, my brother rolling his eyes and sighing.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sorry, I meant don't mind him telling you because you already know." He said and I looked at his hand.

"Okay... But now you HAVE to get the necklace." I said looking at him and he nodded. "Get the necklace," I repeated and grabbed his sweater, fixing his hair. "Stiles and I have a plan," I said letting go and walking away.

****

"Did she give it to you?" Stiles asked as Scott sat next to me.

"No." Scott sighed.

"You two talk, I'm sitting with Allison to see if I can get any info," I said and got up moving to their table, and I sat next to Jackson. "Hey guys," I said and sat down, then turned to me.

"Hey Y/N," Lydia said smiling and Allison waved pointing to her mouth, indicating she had food in it.

"Hey Alli, I was wondering what pendant you have, the family heirloom one," I said and she nodded. "I noticed you haven't been wearing it, did you lose it?" I asked and she swallow chuckling.

"No, actually, I've been keeping it as a bookmark in my book about my family history." She said and I nodded.

"That's cute, have you found anything out about Diana?" I asked.

"She's not in any of the books, and I don't know why," Allison said.

"Are you pretending not to hear me?" Jackson said and I looked at him.

"Huh? You were talking to me?" I asked and he looked at me shaking his head and pushing my hair behind my ear.

"No, just thinking of you." He said and I chuckled looking down a bit. "Gimme a second." He said getting up and I nodded looking back at Allison.