We Meet a Weird Lady On the Beach

Yup, we are now pros at hide and seek.
~~~
The sound of distinct chatter outside the Ice cream shop woke Reyna and Hylla up with a shock.

"Damn, I forgot to lock the door last week! There may as well be a homeless person sleeping on the floor!"

"Relax, Kaitlyn. It's not like anyone would want to sleep here"

Hylla frantically looked around and patted Reyna's arm.

"Quick. Follow me."

Reyna had no other option or idea so she nodded her head.

Hylla walked up to the freezer room, peeked inside, grabbed Reyna's hand and walked in, and locked the door.

For the third time in the last two days, Reyna said, "Are you crazy? We're going to suffocate in here! You can't think that they won't check the freezer room!"

"Any other ideas?" Hylla questioned.

"Guess not. We just have to hope. It's all empty anyway. I doubt they would need to come in here," Reyna said.

The speed of fast footsteps coming towards the room mirrored the speed of Reyna's beating heart. Would this be the end for them? Would they be in jail? Could they even arrest kids her age?
She had no idea.

"Bert, come on over here! I wound up the freezer room the other day. We don't work here anymore! Let's get out of this dungeon and grab some coffee!"

"Sure thing, Kaitlyn!"

A few minutes passed, and after a few minutes of listening to Bert and Kaitlyn's conversation ( which she still wishes she hadn't heard ), she heard them walk out and lock the door.

Slowly, Hylla walked up to the door and turned the knob. Everything was pitch dark outside.

"Now what?" Reyna asked.

"I guess I have no choice..."
Hylla grabbed a stray piece of wood walked to the kitchen window and shattered the glass.

"Okay, you are crazy," Reyna confirmed.

"C'mon out" she jumped out of the window and onto the pavement.

Reyna did the same, and as soon as her legs touched the ground Hylla grabbed her arm and said: "Now we run."

Reyna obliged.

They ran until they reached the beach, and stopped to catch their breath.

"What now?"

"Oh, dearies! I've been searching for new emplo- I mean, lovely, pretty, girls like the both of you!"

They spun around, curious as to who was speaking to them

"Who are-"

"I'm C.C! But that doesn't matter. Come on girls, follow me."

A/N
Hey!

Do you guys want shorter more frequent updates or longer and less frequent updates? ❤️👉

Ily!
Sim
💖

( 06/06/2020 )