We Spend the Night in an Ice-Cream Shop.

Pfft. Who buys ice cream in an ice cream shop?
~~~
The sabers were now Reyna's saviors.

The creature pounced at Reyna, but thanks to her quick reflexes she jumped out of the way.
Hylla came rushing in. "What the - AAAAH!"
She wasn't so lucky. The monster pounced at her, and she couldn't move, resulting in a nasty gash across her neck.
Reyna quickly grabbed her arm and ran towards the door. She noticed something glimmering gold in the corner, near their dining table. She leapt, picked it up, opened the door and locked it. Before the monster could break another window and come out, she broke out in a run, holding Hylla's hand.
Once she was sure that the monster - creature - animal - whatever it was, wasn't on their tail anymore, they sat down on the cold ground.
They were alone in a dark alley at midnight, but at this point, she didn't care anymore. Her hands were sweaty from holding Hylla's hand for so long and her limbs ached.
"What was that?" Hylla asked

"I don't know, I guess it was just an ordinary cow that got seriously angry," Reyna replied

"Unless ordinary cows can bash windows, almost kill people and have that sharp of teeth, I'm going to have to disagree with you."

"Do you have better reasoning?"

"I guess not," Hylla murmured.

"I thought so. Anyway, our primary concern now is to find shelter. Hopefully something permanent," Reyna said.

"I'd rather find some fresh clothes and somewhere to sleep first," Hylla said pointing towards her soaked clothes.

"Fine. But keep dreaming about the fresh clothes, Hylla. But for sleep, I may have an idea. Come on!"

Reyna led the duo to an abandoned ice cream shop, tiny, but big enough to fit the both of them in.

Reyna kicked open the door.
"It isn't locked?" Hylla asked with surprise.
"Nope. I went for a ride the other day and saw the owner leave it open before placing the sign that it's shutting down, She must've forgotten. But there still is some stuff here, so I'm guessing that sooner or later someone will come to take it back out."

They walked in. Surprisingly the place wasn't too dusty or dirty, even though it hadn't been cleaned for a while.

Without a word, both of them lay down on the floor.

"The saber!" Reyna suddenly sat up. "Where is it?"

"You brought it?" Hylla questioned.

"Yes, I must have dropped it on the way!" She exclaimed in frustration.

"What's the problem? All it did was... vaporize dad"

"Hylla, if it vaporized dad, don't you think that it could vaporize those other creatures? Like the ones that attacked us this evening?"

"You may have a point. But don't worry, there's not much we can do about it."
Hylla replied.

Reyna sighed and lay back on the floor.
'Well, what about tomorrow? We can't stay here forever, and I don't remember the way back home."

"Gosh, Reyna! We'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow! Let's just sleep now. Goodnight," Hylla said.
She turned to the other side before Reyna could reply.

"Well, Goodnight, I guess..."

And they fell asleep, soaked and shivering cold, to the sound of rain.

A/N
What did you think of this chapter? I'm personally not really a big fan, but still, hope you somewhat enjoyed it!

A/NWhat did you think of this chapter? I'm personally not really a big fan, but still, hope you somewhat enjoyed it!

♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ ),
Sim xx