situation?

k-kentrell".." saiyr mumbled against my lips, we were in a heated make out session. I'm not sure how we ended up at my place but it happened."yes sai?" i mumbled while, slightly pulling back. Saiyr began to pull me closer, I was close to stopping the kiss. "don't let go" she pulled me as close as she could wrapping her limbs around me, i could feel our private areas grazing against each other.

Both of our hormones sky high. I kept trying to pull away but her grasp was too tight."let go sai" I struggled to get my sentence out. "...no" wrapping her legs tighter than what they were, I layed on top of her not putting all my weight on her, our cheeks were touching. I felt something wet on my face... why is my face wet?... tears?.. Saiyr's crying? Confusion set through my body as i panicked quiet thinking I was hurting her. Pulling my head back I see tears gliding down her face.

"what's wrong saiyr" the room got quiet, all you heard was her whimpers. "I'm f-ff-fine" her words came out choppy as she focused on trying not to cry. She began wiping her face vigorously, her breathing began to go at a faster pace as her hands trembled. "are you okay saiyr?" seeing her in this state had me feeling different.. i was afraid she would lash out but i also wanted to help her let her emotions out. "you ever felt like... wanting to just run away" Saiyr looked at me, her eyes are bloodshot red; she looked like she was holding on to little hope.

"yes" my answer was short, knowing i felt this same way a couple years ago. ... Silence. "he broke me kentrell.. he broke me " her words came out soft, she kept repeating 'he broke me' over and over again. "who broke you ?" i eased the question out not wanting to startle her. "Bryson" Bryson? " he's my ex" the last statement answered my unsaid question. "what happened?" another question flew out of my mouth before i could even think. "..." "he use to abuse me " her head dropped down to her chest. "huh?" i was shocked, Saiyr never came off as being abused before.

I've never seen her flinch or anything before. "but you never.. never" i couldn't form my words in a way that wouldn't offend her. "never came off as being abused?" she questioned but she knew what I was trying to say. "y-yeah" she laughed. "I learned how to control my body, not flinching hard, just to where i only could tell i flinched." "he would hit me if i flinched so I had to force myself not too, once I moved it just stayed programmed in my head" she went into detail about her situation. "when did it first happen?" . she took a long pause. "it started ...."

-lateyvia

.

.. sorry if it doesn't make sense.