saturday love.

-Saiyr's Pov-

Today was Saturday, which is the day me and Kentrell go on our date. Its around 2:00 p.m., im in the process of getting ready for our date. I'm so excited, I was going through my closet to find my outfit for today. I didn't want to dress all extra but I also didn't want to be plain so, I decided on wearing a ' a black tube top, distressed jeans, and my black and orange Jordan 1's'. Laid back because i dont know what he has planned. Anyways, I was walking around my house singing along to the song 'Saturday love' by Cherelle & Alexander O'neal .
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Thursday, Friday, Saturday love
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Thursday, Friday, Saturday love

When I think about you
My feelings can't explain
Why after all this time
My heart still feels pain

I was singing all off key, as I turned the shower on so I could wash, shave and exfoliate. Can't be around him with dry skin and a hairy cooch, that's not cute sis. Once I finished all that I went to where I normally do my hair and makeup. I decided on not doing too much make-up, just a natural beat and then doing my fingerwaves. After that I glanced at the clock 3:15 p.m. he should be here around 3:45. I have plenty of time to get dressed and chill for a second. The closer it gets to the time he should arrive, the more I become nervous. What if he takes me to the trap or some shit?, I can't be no trap girl... I'm not built for all that. Crazy thought were going through my mind as they were interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on my front door. That must be him. I grabbed all my belongings not forgetting my keys, phone, and I brought mace in case a nigga wanna act up. I sent my sister and Mom my location, cause you gotta play it safe out here. You will never catch me lacking, period. I opened the door to Kentrell holding flowers, my favorite flowers; daisies. How sweet. " Wassup ma" he smiled, "These are for you" he handed me the flowers. "How'd you know?" a smile graced my face. "Know what?" he facial expression dropped a little due to him being slightly confused. "My favorite flower" his face lit up a little as he understood what I was saying previously. " A man never reveals his secrets, you ready ?" he smirked as he finished his sentence. What have I got myself into?. "Yeah, let me put these in water, you can come in if you like" I raised my eyebrow a little, in a way of asking him what his answer would be. "Lead the way ma" he put his hand out as a gesture saying "you go first" in a non verbal way. I led the way to my kitchen and dining area. "Nice place" he said as he looked around my two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. "Thanks" I was waiting for the water to fill about half way inside the pitcher so I could place the flowers inside, finally doing so I catch him looking at the pictures that were hanging on my wall. " This you?" he asked pointing to a picture of me when I was younger. "Yeah" . "You was cute " he turned facing me with a non readable expression. "Thanks, let's go now" like I said before I was excited to be going on a date. Hopefully this goes good.

the next chapter will be the same day but in Kentrell's pov.

how y'all feel about the date?, do y'all feel like the book is moving too fast?.

don't forget to vote ✨!