𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 !

-Saiyr's Pov-

After I was sent home early from work today, I decided to go on a shopping spree courtesy of myself. I was now parked outside of 'Mall of Louisiana', making sure I had everything needed to go inside. As I locked my doors I heard a car playing loud music pass by me, making me look up seeing a black Tahoe with tinted windows. The person seemed to slow down once they got close to the side I was on. It's probably nobody.
So I made my way to the entrance, passing a few people.
I was now in the store 'PINK' when I heard two females arguing. "BITCH KENTRELL IS MY MAN" the girl with darker skin said, she looked like she was pregnant; probably 4 months or so. "WELL TELL THAT NIGGA TO STOP CALLING ME" the other girl laughed as she turned her back, walking away. Shits about to get ugly, let me leave.
I quickly made my way to the register paying for my stuff, as I was going towards the exit, I heard a loud SMACK . They were now fighting. Louisiana can be so ghetto at times. I was recalling what the girl said. She said Kentrell. Could it be Kentrell from the store? It can't be he didn't tell me he had kids. Should I ask him? Confusion was racing through my head, there's no way he has a child on the way and entertaining me. If that's the case then I'm calling it quits, I refuse to play stepmom. Stepmom. That word took me back to when I moved from Louisville. recap :
" Really Bryson, you got her PREGNANT??" hurt was evident in my voice, my boyfriend of 4 years cheated and got someone else pregnant. After we discussed that once we were stable enough to raise a child. "You act like I meant to do it" his words were laced with venom. "YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER!" i was no becoming angry, he's acting like this is normal. "You wasn't giving me money, so I got somewhere else. Besides you can be the stepmom" he laughed. Those words cut me deep, he doesn't know Saiyr. "That doesn't mean go out and cheat, having unprotected sex with someone you barely know. And no I will not be a stepmom" there's no point in hollering, waisting my breath on someone who clearly doesn't care. "Oh I know her, and I know her well. I love the way I know her." His eyes gleamed as he talked about some female who wasn't me. "She rides my dick till I cum, then she gets on her knees sucking my dick, from the base down to my tip not once forgetting my balls" he kept going on and on, fantasizing about her. "JUST SHUT UP!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs, grabbing my hair almost ripping it from my scalp. I can't take it anymore. I started grabbing random things throwing them at him, not caring what it was. He was going to feel my pain. I walked over to where he was sitting throwing punches not caring where they landed "You've- hurt- me- for- too- long, -your -a - sorry- piece - of- shit" each word I punched him until I couldn't no more finally stopping, I started to sobb. I thought he was the one, thought we were going to get married, start a family, and grow old together. He was my first love. I sucked up my tears, going to the closet packing my stuff up as fast as I could. I glanced at the clock 6:32 p.m. Once I was done packing left, to a hotel for the night. That was the last time I saw that house. recap over.