𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱!

-𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫-

I was awoken from my deep slumber by the sound of my alarm clock, i dreading getting up for work. As I was checking my phone to see any over night notifications, I came across a unsaved number.
(225)-315-1097: Hey saiyr, it's kentrell.
12:47 a.m.
I can feel the butterflies rising in my stomach.
Saiyr ✨: Sorry I didn't see your message, Hi Kentrell.
Why am I so nervous, I don't even know the boy for crying out loud. This is going to be stressful, I haven't gotten attention from a male since my ex, and that was over three years ago.       

Let's not go down that road again. Getting out of bed to start my morning routine, I go downstairs and prepare to make myself an omelette for breakfast with a protein shake.

Soon I was on my way to my work. I work as an assistant at the Law firm in Louisiana. My first Law firm job wasn't actually located in Louisiana, it was in Louisville, Kentucky.

I had made a big move after me and my ex of four years broke up, there were issues on who gets the house, being that it was community property. We were given an estimate of about how much money we spent on the house. After that I found my current house here in Louisiana, and my job. Ever since it's been just me and my sister, Emaza.

-x-

"Mr. Hewitt I scheduled you a meeting with Mrs. Amelia from the Atlanta law firm, she wants to talk about a case." managing someone's schedule can be kind of hectic but my boss doesn't hassle, and push me too hard. "Okay, what's the date and time?" I've been working as Mr. Hewitts assistant for about two years, he was in need of an assistant and I was willing to do that for the starting pay.
"The date is May 17th at 3:30 p.m. "
"Okay, don't forget to mark it down, and after that you may go home." Was he really letting me get off early?
"Are you sure Mr. Hewitt ?" It's very rare that I get off. "Yes of course saiyr, your my most hardworking employee here. You deserve it, just call in Michelle and go home darling." He told me as he sent a breath taking smile.  this man is gorgeous.but I have to keep it professional. classy.
I couldn't stop smiling, I finally have some time to myself. "Thank you so much !"