It was almost time for the parade to begin when the guilds notice that someone was missing. They all looked around for a salmon-haired boy. (Y/N) spots him standing on a float.

"Natsu! What are you doing?!" Everyone looks over to where (Y/N) is looking.

"Come see," he shouts back with excitement. His laugh flows through the air. It's contagious, and made (Y/N) smile. He ran over with Team Natsu and the Twin Dragon Slayers. "Get on!"

"Whose float is this for?" Lucy asks.

"Ours! Come on," he opens a door and they all walk in. They get to the top and smile. "I thought it would be cool to ride on a float for the parade."

"I'm so excited," Wendy exclaims.

"Nice thinking Natsu," Erza compliments.

"Nice."

"Aye sir!"

"So cool!"

Soon, the parade starts. Everyone cheers and scream as they walk by the crowd, who return the gestures back. The parade continues for a few hours, and by the time it was down, all the guilds drive to the Fairy Tail Guild where the party continues. And from there, you know how it ends. Everyone drunk and passed out. Besides (Y/N), who helped get everyone comfortable. He gives everyone a blanket and pillow, and makes sure no one would be sleeping in a weird position. He smiles gently and looks at everyone.

"Thank you," he whispers softly. "I couldn't have asked for a different family or friends. Happy Pride Month."