Chapter 8- To London and Flack....

Deca’s P.O.V

The skyline was ….no words could describe how amazing it was, as I leaned against Zayn, I just wanted to stay in his arms like this.

I had two more weeks before I had to return home, I would savor it.

We all decided to head back to the hotel to relax some as the boys would be returning to London soon.

Scar was excited to see the changes President Obama would be making as he had won the elections again beating out Mitt Romney, I agreed with her, even though I wasn’t an American citizen, Obama did more to help those who couldn’t help themselves.

Scar and I debated on the election, she wanted more jobs for women and opportunities , I agreed on that, make no mistake, the Caribbean are affected by the decisions of the President of the United States, we trade more with the U.S than any other country so we depend on them more than anything.

When I walked to my shared room with Zayn, he shuffled in closing the door silently.

‘’Hey…are you okay…’’ I approached him, putting a hand on his shoulder; he grabbed it gently and kissed him.

I gave him a confused glance.

‘’We need to talk,’’ I swear my heart stopped.  I swallowed loudly and plastered on a fake smile and sat down next to him.

I tried to maintain a cool face but I bit my lip and internally I was freaking out.

What the hell was going on?

Zayn’s P.O.V

For the past few weeks that the lads and I got acquainted with Scar and Deca, we formed close bonds. Now I’m afraid we had to leave them.

I had just come from a short meeting with Paul and the guys, we were expected to fly out sooner, according to Liam, and management was cutting our days short.

It gradually sucked to leave the girls. Lou being the genius that he is suggested that Haz and I convince the girls to come with us.  

But would they?

I entered after Deca and she turned to me, walking up slowly, putting a hand on my shoulder, I grabbed it and kissed it gently. Her skin was so smooth and smelled tropical.

I think I was falling for this girl; she honestly, brought out the feelings that drove me crazy.

She looked perplexed by my behavior as I said the four words no girl wanted to hear, ‘’We need to talk.’

Her expression flashed to hurt to surprise before settling to passive.

She sat down beside me as I held her hand gently, ‘’Deca, the lads and I have to leave early…’’ –she cut me off, ‘’but I thought you guys still had a couple of weeks free…’’ her eyes dimmed.

‘’I know…management wants to start the tour preparations for next year early, so Simon called Liam and explained to us that we’d have to return early,’’ I told her.

Her lips wobbled, ‘’When do you have to leave…’’ a tear trickled down her cheek, I captured it with my thumb and kissed her cheek.

‘’Tomorrow morning….’’ A few more tears spilled out before I embraced her in a tight hug…

‘’I’m going to miss you…’’ she said silently into my ear. I started grinning inwardly.

‘’How can you miss me, when you’ll be there with me,’’ I said cheekily.

She pulled back from my hug and looked at me confused, ‘’what do you mean? - ‘’I mean …Deca Renalie Kensington,’’ I said going down on my knees.