Chapter 7-Pike Place Retreat pt.2

Harry’s P.O.V

            Hi, him Harry Styles… okay sorry I’m not going to do this… FINE…

            How did Scar and I get a room? Well, Zayn and I messaged Paul that we wanted to room with the girls, with two beds of course, just so that we could get to know them better.

            So, here I am getting dressed to go get a ‘personal’ guided tour from Scar around Seattle, Washington, but she’s on the other side of the door getting a shower I guess.

            I went to the window to see the lovely view of the city around us, and saw the ‘Space Needle’ nearby. I saw a few other buildings around, and as I was enjoying the view, I heard her ring tone of Louis talking telling me to pick up the phone…

            “Whoa, you’re popular… someone’s calling you pick up your phone… Come on… I’m a busy guy… I can’t hang around inside your phone during ringtones all day… ANSWER IT!”

            I saw the name Sonya on the caller I.D that I went ahead and answered it.

            Before I could even saw hello I heard.

            “Scar… OMG, did you get home… you have to tell me everything.”

            “Ello?” I asked.

            “Wait… who is this?” she asked.

            “I’m Harry,” I said.

            “Harry?” she asked. “Wait… where is Scar… what did you do with her?”

            “Nothin’, look she’s in the shower right now, can I take a message.”

            “Not unless you tell me who you are…”

            “And I told you that I’m Harry,” I said getting a little upset.

            “Harry… wait…” she paused. “OMG… um… wow… I hope she’s okay and everything. Where is she, I thought she would’ve been home and web caming me?”

            “No, the lads and I invited her and a friend that she met to come along with us to Seattle, Washington…”

            “OMG… I’m near Portland, Oregon.”

            “Where is that?” I asked.

            “It’s hours from here… okay,” she paused again. “I won’t say anything but um… it was nice to meet you, love your guys’ music, and please tell her that Sonya called worried about her… she understand.”

            I smiled, “Okay, will do.”

            “Thanks Harry, bye.”

            “Bye,” I smiled as I ended the call.

            The bathroom door opened, and I froze as I see Scar come out with a towel around her body and her hair wrapped in another one.

            “What are you doing with my phone?” she asked coming over and taking it from me.

            “It was ringing, and Sonya called, and asked you to call her back,” I told her.

            She looked at a list and swore, “She’s got to be upset. I should’ve been home and telling her everything.”

            “She kind of knows the truth now…”