"My son was excited. He could see the Iron Man from the car window. I told my wife, 'Don't worry. They are fighting in the city. We're miles from harm'."

I felt my heart tug at what I knew was coming next.

"When the dust cleared and the screaming stopped, It took me two days until I found their bodies. My father, still holding my wife and son in his arms. The Avengers? You went home."

I stayed silent.

"I knew I couldn't kill them, more powerful men than me have tried. But, if I could get them to kill each other." He said, trailing off.

"Vengeance has consumed you." I said, and Zemo shrugged.

He didn't care anymore.

"It's consuming them." I said, and he scoffed, still looking into the horizon.

"Justice will come soon to you enough." I said, and it was the moment I noticed he was holding a gun.

"Tell that to the dead."

I did a quick calculation.

A bullet will go through all of the elements.

He held the gun to his head, and before he could pull the trigger, I instinctively sent a gush of wind into the gun, knocking it out of his hand.

I quickly placed my arm around his neck, and started taking the air out of his lungs while he fought against me.

Not enough to kill him, but enough to knock him out for a few hours.

"The living are not done with you yet." I whispered in his ear, and he fell limp in my arms.

I grabbed Zemo, dragging him by the legs down into the building to find Steve, Barnes and Tony.

When I walked into the room we were in before, they weren't there.

Where the hell have they gone?

I heard talking through the vents, and immediately knew it was Steve.

"He's my friend."

"So was I."

I began jogging, lugging Zemo behind as I followed the vent pipes to find them.

"Stay down. Final warning."

"I can do this all day."

They're gonna fucking kill eachother.

I found a large opening, using a gush of air to safely carry Zemo and I down.

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!"

My heart was beating faster than ever as I raced to get to Tony.

I found Steve carrying Barnes away from where I thought the fight was happening, and Barnes was missing his metal arm.

Steve froze when he saw me, but Barnes was too hazed to notice.

"Aphrodite-" Steve said, but I cut him off, dropping Zemo's ankle.

"Where the fuck is Tony?" I asked, glaring at him.

"I had to do it. I'm sorry."

"What the fuck did you do to him?!" I exclaimed, feeling my stomach drop.

Please don't be dead, Tony.

"He's unconscious."

"You're a fucking asshole. Your best friend killed his parents and what do you do? You beat him up and ditch him in another country! What if I wasn't here, huh? You selfish fucking jerk!" I yelled, feeling fire emit from my hands, and Steve's eyes widened.