Rescuing Adora

Part 3 of 3
They all gasped and stared at the bots, their faces whitening in fear.
Before they knew it, a huge wave was going through the room, only clearing out the bots, leaving a circle in the room where the friends stood, with wide eyes.
All their friends came out, Frosta punched the fallen bots to make sure they were really gone.
And they were.
Entrapta went over to the cell Adora was in and hacked the code, the force field falling.
Adora stood up and winced, but she was smiling with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Adora!" Everybody yelled in happiness and circled her, giving her hugs, and pats on the back, even a kiss from Catra.
And they all tried to avoid her wounds.
Once the reunion was finished, they all started to head out.
Catra was helping Adora walk, which was a relief for Adora since she was tired and hurt.
Adora laid her head on Catra's shoulder, causing the rest of the princesses, including Bow, to smirk.
Once they got there, Adora was half asleep but luckily made it to her room and bathed herself.
A few minutes later, Catra came in and saw a sleeping Adora curled up in her bed, looking more peaceful then before.
Her wounds and bruises have almost completely healed up. She had a eyepatch on her black eye and some band-aids, she had a cast on her leg, but other than that, she looked like the normal Adora.
Catra laid down next to Adora after changing and kissed her girlfriend on the lips.
"I love you, Adora." Catra whispered, while turning the lamp off and going to sleep.
A few seconds later, a faint whisper was heard from behind Catra.
"I love you, too."