Axel Past(very short)

Axel: I was born in a village that had both humans and faunas alike. Everyone got along. I had friends from both species. Life for me was great. I learned of my sembles and my parents were proud. My sembles is elemental control inn cause you were all wondering. Yep life was great but then when I turned six grimm invaded our village. We had trained hunters to defend ourselves but people were dying and a grimm was about to kill my parents when something snapped. I yelled as loud as I could, telling the grimm to leave us alone. The grimm listened and left us alone. After the grimm left the village didn't see me as a hero that saved them. No they saw me as a monster and they blamed me for their misfortune and why the grimm came in the first place. They would yell at me and throw things at me. After a week my parents moved to an isolated home where no one would find us. My father was a graduate from Atlas academy. He then enlisted in the military and worked his way up to eilat atlis specialist. Back then before the now general ironwood was in charge and Atlas had a human army not tin bots. The army was led by General Mocky, a great leader, leading successful attacks on enemies of the people. He had specialist and the eilat specialist. My father was Mocky right hand man. My mother graduated from Beacon academy top of her class in everything. She excelled in what she did. My parents didn't abandon me. They loved me so after that they knew I was a danger to everyone and those same everyones would be a danger to me. They trained me to defend myself from everyone so that I can live and not be a test subject or dead by everyone. It wasn't easy and they knew they can't go easy on me because those who are my enemies won't go easy on me. I complained but I also needed to get my shit together in order to survive. The world is not rainbows and butterflies. It's not a story book where prince charming comes and saves the princess from a mean dragon ethero. You have to fight grimm, human, and fanus alike to survive.