"Now, you look like a kid who just pooped somewhere secretly. So gross." Then Kaycee made this body movement like she's feeling itchy somewhere.

"Okay, that's it! No lasagna and fries for you, young lady." Then Sean focused his attention on the food he's cooking, and Kaycee pouted, hoping that Sean would take his word back.

"No! That is so not fair!" She shouted as she kicks Sean on his legs.

"Oh, yes, it is." He replied as he laughed so hard that he almost lost his balance when Kaycee pushed him and immediately left the kitchen. "Where are you going?" He asked when Kaycee was leaving.

"None of your business." She replied and stormed out of the kitchen, leaving Sean alone, cooking for the snack.

AFTER A COUPLE of minutes, Sean was already carrying the lasagna and the bowl of fries towards the living room, where Kaycee watched her favorite cartoons.

He sat next to her and leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Don't get mad. I was just joking around." He started as he lifted his gaze up and slowly pinched Kaycee's burning cheeks.

"You wish." She replied coldly. A sign that Kaycee is still mad at him.

He then pouted and faced Kaycee, then touched both of her cheeks to force her to look at him.

"Oh, come on, Kays. I was just joking around thou. Come on, babe." he pleaded until Kaycee eventually gave up and touched both of his cheeks.

"Fine. But you don't get to eat the lasagna." She demanded, and Sean couldn't help himself but smile.

"Okay, boss." He replied before letting go of her and then wrapped her arms around her shoulder before they started eating the lasagna and fries.

They were both laughing at the cartoons they were watching when they both felt that they needed a drink because their throats been dried up.

"I'll just go get some iced tea." Sean volunteered as he immediately left Kaycee alone on the sofa.

Then Kaycee was about to continue watching television when she remembered the conversation she had with Gabe and Tricia.

She still needs to tell Sean everything so that he'll be aware of what will happen for the past few weeks.

When Sean came back with two glasses of iced tea, Kaycee started talking.

"I need to tell you something." she started.

"Speaking of which, I also need to tell you something. And since you were the one who spoke, then you tell me first. What is it?" He answered as he sat beside her, leaning his head again on her shoulder.

"Gabe came to fetch me this morning. But it's not like he's here to cause trouble, thou. He came to pick me up because Tricia wanted to see him and me."

"Then?" Sean was seriously looking at her with this doubtful emotion. Like he does not like the news. But one so, he was just composing his posture like it was okay with him. That Gabe came to pick her up.

"Then, she told me that she wanted me and Gabe to join the WOD. We'll be dancing with other dancers, and I gladly accepted it." He was dumbfounded. Like disappointment washed his face.

"You just accepted it, like that? Without even talking to me?" He asked. The tone of his voice was different. And Kaycee can feel that something is off.

"Well, it's WOD, and do I need your consent? I mean, we're talking business here, Sean." And the moment she said those words, the pain was evident in his face like he's never been hurt before.

"Don't I?"

"Sean, come on. It's not like I could just turn down Tricia's offer. She's my mentor, and I owe her everything." Instead of supporting her decision, Sean immediately stood up as he grabs his jacket that was resting on a single sofa.

"Yeah. How could you just turn that down, right? So I guess I also have the right to accept Tati's offer without seeking your advice." It was as if Sean's words were sarcastic to hear. Like he's doing it on purpose.

"Wait. What?"

"You don't need my consent on this part, and then I guess I don't need yours, too. It was just pure business, right? Just pure business." And in a blink of an eye, Sean immediately shut the door as he left Kaycee's house, leaving her dumbfounded and thinking about what the hell did she do wrong.