Make Him Work For It.

Start from the beginning

"Jackson that made me feel a lot better, trust me," I said and stood up, Allison waved at us as I and Jackson walked off.

****

I walked Jackson to the locker room and he kissed my head.

"I'll see you on the field," I said and I turned to walk away but I had a vision.

Scott smacked Danny across the head with his lacrosse stick, during practice. But why would he do that? I started walking down the hall to the back exit when I heard my brother and Scott. I turned and looked seeing Stiles.

"I love you! I love you! You're my best friend!" He called as Scott walked away and Stiles bounced excitedly.

I walked past my brother ignoring him as he said my name and followed Scott, and now Lydia. I saw them walk into Coach's office and the door has left a crack so I decided to eavesdrop.

"Is this about the other night?" Lydia asked and Scott sighed.

"I.. wanted to ask you something," Scott said and Lydia hummed. "Does... Does Y/N Still like me?" He asked and I instantly felt bad.

"Of course," Lydia said and I nodded. "As a friend." She added and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Nothing more than.. a friend." She said. "Her decision of taking a break from you was a dumb decision." She said and I leaned on the wall. Lydia Martin you bitch. Your stupid want for power. You'll regret this. "Ask me how I know."

"How.." I heard, he sounded like he was angry, struggling with his words.

"Because I know when a guy risks his life for you. You should be grateful." She said.

"Are you grateful?"

"You'd be surprised.. how grateful, I can be.." I heard and that's when I heard shuffling, and I turned to look in I saw. Lydia is all over Scott but Scott was inviting it. I couldn't believe that...

Make. Him. Work. For. It.

I turned and I ran out, I did sit on the field, and I went on my phone seeing the messages Derek's messages. That's when I thought, Derek and Scott are technically friends.. and Derek kissed me, and I invited it.. am I any different? We aren't dating. We kiss other people when we aren't dating someone.. this isn't cheating, so I should stop thinking like it is. Right? Plus the full moon is Tonight, so maybe.. this is him lashing out? But does he even like me, or is he mad at me?

That's when Lydia sat next to me. "Hey." She said and I didn't look at her.

"Was he a good kisser?" I asked and she fell silent.

"What?" She asked sounding innocent. I stared at Scott on the field.

"Was Scott a good kisser?" I asked and she sighed.

"You.. saw?" She asked and I nodded slowly. "Look Y/N.."

"Be honest, the smart Lydia I know, and love, why did you kiss him.?"

"I kissed him because... Jackson has been getting distant from me. I'm pathetic to invite affection from a guy who's hurting." She said and I sighed.

"You don't Like him?" I asked.

"No, and he doesn't like me. It was.. juicing misery." She said and I nodded.