'Hermione,

'I looked into what you said in your last letter and did some research-yes I'm fully capable of researching things! I haven't taken a single potion since Severus claimed me, but I'm incredibly intrigued by the idea that men can carry children. I'll be sure to let you more once I have a better idea of what's going on with me.

'Be sure to look after the Weasley's for me!

'Harry'

Harry had managed to breeze through the first few chapters of the book and finally came across a pregnancy revealing charm. He quickly got out his wand, practiced the movement and pronunciation and then cast it upon himself. His eyes widened when the gold sparks the spell produced wrapped around his middle and glowed before settling into his midriff. He double checked the book and smiled before going back inside.

Severus had just walked up the stairs when he walked through the kitchen door. They smiled at each other before Severus went to take a shower and Harry fixed himself dinner. He wondered what Severus would say but decided to hold off on telling him, at least for tonight.

They went about their evening as usual and Harry fell asleep quickly. Severus smiled down at him and gently brushed his hair from his forehead before kissing him gently and settling down for the evening.

He couldn't figure it out, but he was surprisingly okay with the constant letters back and forth between Harry and his family and friends. He was so sure he'd be too possessive to allow such a thing this soon, but then again Harry was always doing the impossible.

It wasn't until just after Harry finished eating dinner the next day that Harry did anything out of the ordinary.

"S-Sev, wait." He pulled back, concern practically written across his face. "I've something to tell you." Harry smiled, putting him at ease. Harry wouldn't be smiling if it was anything bad. He was surprised when Harry took his hand and laid it over Harry's abdomen. He was too curious to question it.

"I'm pregnant." Severus's world started to tilt as he took in the information he was just given. The words bounced around in his mind, over and over again. He felt like his heart stuttered and then kicked into overdrive while his head swam. Harry couldn't be pregnant, could he? He hadn't taken any potions, Severus would have tasted it in his blood.

But he had called on the elements when Severus had claimed him. Could they really have blessed the two of them with a child? A resounding gut feeling told him that yes, they had been blessed with a child that night. He felt his lips break into a grin and couldn't be bothered to try to reign his expression in.

"Truly?" Harry nodded and Severus picked up the smaller man and kissed him soundly. Breathless, he placed Harry back on his own two feet before kissing the young man's forehead gently. "Thank you, my dear. This is truly the best gift you could have given me."

Harry looked up and he was caught in swirling green depths. He found love and happiness there, a warm and comfortable feeling settled over him.

"You aren't upset?" Harry was beaming, practically glowing with happiness, but a faint trace of worry laced his words.

"Never about this, my Harry," he held Harry's hands in his. "You have bestowed upon me the one thing I thought I'd never have. I must admit, I'm over the moon about it. You can't imagine how many times over the decades that I've imagined having a child of my own and having to break my own heart time and time again with the knowledge that it would never happen." He kissed Harry once more before falling to his knees and kissing Harry's midsection. "You're what...six weeks along now?"