You're the worst | F.I. x Reader

Start from the beginning

"I won't say it, but you know what I'd say." Gerard says quietly, still focused on the sketchbook over his thighs. His words refer to one of his and Ray's often comments that's something among the words too much hate certainly means love. While Mikey stands there, a bit confused, I click my tongue in annoyance and rest an elbow over Gerard's bent back, earning a whine from him.

"Anyways," the silence is interrupted by Mikey, standing up from the trunk and throwing his arms up to stretch himself, "I'm up to hiking. Wanna tag along?" His gaze goes from me to Gerard, but, noticing his brother's disinterest, Mikey's question turns solely directed to me.

"Sure, I guess, why not," I shrug. Not like I'm really up to doing it, however, if I'm already here, I better enjoy it all. Standing up too, I stare at Gerard for a moment before kicking his shin lightly, "c'mon, you too. Who knows you find some nice view to draw, hm?"

Looking up at me, Gerard narrows his eyes thoughtfully, seeming to consider my suggestion. Throwing his things in his hoodie's pocket, he joins us. Turning to the others, he says loud enough to reach them, "we gonna hike, okay?"

"I wanna go too!" Frank runs to us in the same moment, practically ignoring everything he was doing seconds ago.

I sigh heavily, "no, no, stay here to watch our things with Ray. You can go later."

"You can deny all you want, babe," he says with all the smugness possible, placing a hand over his chest, "but I know you love my presence, okay? You can't live without me, admit it." He's got that characteristic devilish, chaotic energy of his in every manner, from the way he fidgets with his fingers to his wide grin.

Rolling my eyes, I shake my head, "don't get yourself blind in love with me, Frankie, it isn't returned." I smile lazily at him, watching his expression suddenly turning into a bored one as he observes me with a tinge of disdain. "Also, no way you're going with us. Don't leave Ray all alone here, c'mon."

"Then we just don't go too far, that's it," he shrugs then starts to walk without giving us a chance to answer. Mikey, Gerard and I quietly share a look before muttering a few words to Ray and doing the same.

None of us speak a lot among the walk, simply enjoying the peaceful atmosphere around us. It's basically the classic description - birds chirping around and all the woods sounds though it isn't too windy, so the pleasant sounds of dried leaves and sticks cracking under our steps are more noticeable.

Gerard and I just randomly start a 'game' of picking up some nice looking stones we find in the way, showing it to each other and keeping the nicest ones. It catches Mikey's attention at some point, "I can't believe you're literally carrying stones around. What's wrong with you?" No, he doesn't really mean it, it's more to annoy us.

"It's fun, Mikey, don't be so boring." Gerard furrows his eyebrows, throwing another stone somewhere among the small plants. "Did you know that, if you find a stone with a hole in it and look through it, you'll see the fairy world?" He shoots Mikey an exaggerated questioning look, earning a weirded out in response that makes him chuckle. "But we might've caught an extra special one because I'm able to see a fucking gnome over there," he points at Frank, making all of us burst out laughing, unless Frank himself.

Frank looks at us displeased, seeming kinda betrayed. "Sorry, Gerard, but if you keep seeing fairies and gnomes around, you're a real stoner."

"Ew, no bad jokes here, please." I wrinkle my nose, harmlessly throwing one of my stones at Frank. He sticks his tongue out at me and grins smugly after Mikey laughs, muttering something to do with his joke.

A few minutes later, we stop at some point to enjoy the place and also because Gerard saw, in his words, the perfect tree for drawing. Mikey decided to help him with some random comments while Frank and I, well, we ended up in some sort of game involving pushing each other around, not too hard, but enough to earn us some evil laughs at some weird or funny reaction earned.