Information

Welcome!
This is actually not my first bnha/pokemon crossover, but the other one will probably never be done or published. Before we get into the story, I would like to address all of the characters this X Reader will be about

First things first, the reader in this story is 17, almost 18, and currently is the reigning Champion of Galar for 3, almost 4 years. Second, this story will not contain many mentions/appearances of canonical characters in Sword and Shield.

Three of my OCs will be included in this book, and they are like family with the reader. I won't spoil too much about the backstory, so that's all I will say. Another thing is that your teams are already all planned out. I will go into more world building as the book continues.

I would also like to add that rules here are a bit different than in Pokemon. Different rules include:

You don't have to wait for the opponent to make a move, which means multiple moves can be used one right after the other. In the same vein, you can somewhat combine moves in the same way.

Another is that Pokemon centers and/or items are not necessary to heal a Pokemon. They will heal on their own with time, but it usually takes a while, which is why people mostly use centers to heal their partners.

The final one is that trainers are allowed to engage in combat with each other and the opposing Pokemon, but this is still relatively new.

Finally, this work is inspired by Shifting Worlds by AiaLaau on ao3, and I heavily recommend it! This is not a direct copy, and other than the whole trainers being allowed to fight too thing, this is in no way is it meant to copy them at all. I just really think that the fact that trainers can fight alongside their Pokemon is cool, and can bring a lot of potential to Pokemon Fights.

Again, I highly recommend reading their work!

Now, onto the love interests

Students - Male

Izuku Midoriya
Bakugo Katsuki
Todoroki Shoto
Shinso Hitoshi

Students - Female

Ochako Uraraka
Mina Ashido

Heroes -

Suneater/Tamaki Amajiki
Lemillion/Togata Mirio

Hawks/Keigo Takami

Mirko/Rumi Usagiyama

Villains -

Dabi
Toga
Shigaraki
Geten

And that is the completed list! I don't want to have too many love interests, as to not overwhelm me, so please don't ask for any more.

Update: added Geten because he's babey