"Can I see?" Fili questioned, pushing his brother out of the way to stand next to me, Kili giving him a small glare in response.

"Sure!" I answered, flipping to the page Fili was on before handing him the journal.

He looked at it with a bright smile, "This is wonderful, it's like looking into a mirror." He took his fingers and dragged them over the artwork.

"What is this about?" Thorin questioned, looking at his nephew with interest.

"Saharia has been drawing us and writing down information about us next to our drawings." Kili answered, snatching the book out of his brother's hands before handing it to his uncle.

Thorin took it gently, before flipping through the pages, nodding in approval, "These are good, the information is scary accurate."

"I asked about some things, but others I just found by observing." I told him with a proud smile, holding my head high.

"The only thing she really asked is our birthdays and whether I hold my axe with one hand or two." Dwalin whispered to Thorin.

Thorin looked over at Dwalin, before looking back down into the book, before looking back up at me with an impressed look. "You have talent, you'll have to show me once you're finished." Thorin spoke, handing the book back to me

I took it from his hands before closing the book, nodding to him, "Of course." It didn't take long till we reached the town, Gandalf stopping us before saying, "We should split up and gather supplies. I believe it would be quicker that way."

"Agreed, we'll meet back here once we are finished." Thorin added, gesturing to the spot where we were standing currently.

"Bilbo and I will look for the next camping spot, we will meet you all here by nightfall." Gandalf spoke, gesturing for Bilbo to follow him as he walked away with the small hobbit quickly following behind him.

"Alright let's get our supplies." Thorin spoke, nodding to everyone as he broke from the group.

I walked away, heading towards a local blacksmith, hoping to see if they could fix my armor which now had holes where the warg bit through. I found one not too far away, walking up to a man sharpening an axe. "Excuse me sir." I say over the loud scraping, causing the male to stop his work, turning to look at me with a curious gaze.

"What can I help you with?" He questioned, turning his body towards me.

I slipped off my chestplate, leaving me in the long sleeved black shirt, before handing it to him, "I was wondering if you could fix this?" I say as he took the chestplate, looking up at me for a moment before back down at the armor, running his hand over the holes. He nodded, "I'll see what I can do. It should be finished around sunset."

I gave him a curt nod, "Thank you sir. I should be back to pick it up then."

He nodded, giving me a small smile, before placing it down next to him as he continued sharpening the axe in his hands. I turned and left the man to do this work, walking down the cobblestone streets, looking through different shops, seeing all sorts of things. Today was definitely going to be an interesting day.

Fili's POV

"This is so boring!" I hear Kili complain, looking around the streets at different shops. "We should've gone with Sahaira, she would've made this exciting in some way." Kili continued as he stopped before a stand that had a variety of fruits on it.

"Oh come now, it's not so bad." I say, giving my brother a small shove. I looked over as something shiny caught my eye, resting on a hook of one of the stands was a necklace with a shining stone that seemed to be chiseled to look like a wolf head, the stone having a silver like color similar to the moon. "A moon stone." I breathed out, walking up to the stand to look at the necklace closer.